Volton Hellenic Energy SA is a Greek company that is dynamically active and is increasing its capacity rapidly in the field of Electricity Supply and Trading, in the Gas Energy Sector and soon enough in the field of Telecommunications.
By offering reliable services that meet the ever-growing energy needs of businesses and households, Volton aims to build solid and trustful relationships with its customers. The company's ambition is to become one of the most important companies in the industry and remain at the forefront of developments in electricity and gas supply. The company will enter soon the Telecommunication sector aiming to expand more the portfolio of services. As part of its development, Volton strengthens its human resources in Athens and seeks:
Packet Core Engineer
- Design, development and operation of the packet core network and of mobile broadband services.
- Management of suppliers and subcontractors who provide products and services for the mobile broadband services network.
- Specification and documentation of engineering, operations and change management procedures for the packet switched network
- Specification and monitoring of network performance and KPIs.
- 2nd level support for network and subscribers’ problems
- Very good knowledge of 4G EPC & 5G Core architectures and experience in the engineering and operation of their functional elements (MME, PGW, PCEF/PCRF etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in the use of technologies and protocols for the provision of mobile broadband services
- Experience of working with standardization documentation (ITU-T, 3GPP, IETF).
- Very good understanding of switching and routing protocols in IP networks (IPv4/IPv6, BGP, OSPF, MPLS/EoMPLS, VLAN etc.)
- Understanding of Cloud & Virtualization (NFV) technologies
- At least 3 years of experience in network technology projects related to the Packet Core network nodes and Mobile Broadband services
- University Degree or relevant, in Engineering / Technology / Informatics direction
- Experience in technology projects and network operations
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Fluency in English
The company offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Mobile phone
- Private insurance
- Corporate benefits & perks
- Continuous training and professional development
- Excellent professional environment
- Modern and productive working facilities
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.
If your CV meets the requirements of the job, we will contact you by phone to schedule an appointment.
Information about the Group on our site volton.gr