Having a history of sixty years, in Athenian Brewery we operate towards brewing a better world, together. We are driven by passion for our consumers and customers & care for our people and the environment, while enjoying life & daring to dream and pioneer.
Right now, we are looking for an experienced Electrician to join our Supply Chain function.
- Supervises the operation of the installation and the equipment under his/her responsibility
- Performs the necessary handling practices for the proper operation of the facility
- Performs technical interventions to ensure smooth operation of the equipment
- Performs functional test after completion of the technical intervention
- Performs the preventive maintenance program of the installation and the equipment
- Go through the related technical documentation (manuals, instructions, drawings) of the equipment for which he/she is responsible and ensures that the maintenance plan is updated and in compliance with the standards
- Informs about and apply for any innovative improvement proposals or constructions that could increase the safety and efficiency of the installation and equipment
- Holder of Electrical Engineering degree (AEI / ATEI)
- Flexibility of working in shifts
- 3-5 years working experience in similar position in industrial environment
- Excellent knowledge of English, oral and written
- Excellent use of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word
- Problem solving skills with analytical and strategic thinking
- Flexibility and strong time management skills.
We believe our people are the heart of the company, so we do our best to empower and grow them. We welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates as we champion a culture of belonging that provides fair and equal opportunities for all!
If you are looking for a new challenge to advance your skills and career in a great working environment, we invite you to be part of our organization!
A meritocratic assessment and selection process will be managed, providing all applicants with equal opportunity and confidentiality.