Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 105,000 employees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos operates under the brands Atos and Atos|Syntel. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the Next 20 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space. www.atos.net
Atos Unify is the Atos brand for communication and collaboration solutions. At the core of the Atos Digital Workplace portfolio, Unify technology enables organizations of all sizes to transform the way they collaborate, creating a more connected and productive workforce which can dramatically improve team performance, individual engagement and business efficiency.
Unify products represent a strong heritage of technology innovation, reliability and flexibility. Their award-winning intuitive user experience can be delivered through almost any device and in any combination of cloud or on-premise deployment. Augmented by Atos’ secure digital platforms, vertical solutions and transformation services, they set the global standard for a rich and reliable collaboration experience that empowers teams to deliver extraordinary results.
Our largest software development center , certified as a Great Place to Work since 2019, is located in Athensemploying more than 270 highly skilled software professionals. Additionally, we have a team of over 30 professionals in charge of Global Operation & Service activities. Our office location is near the suburban railway 🚆, incorporating free parking slots 🅿️
Athens Center of Excellence is seeking for an enthusiastic Quality Assurance Engineer to join our dynamic team.
- Analysis, estimation, planning and execution of a test plan for new features and regression activities
- Test lab systems configuration and maintenance based on complex customer environments and cloud deployments
- Continuous integration and Automation testing operation
- Products delivery activities support
- Identification, documentation and tracking of bugs
- Identification of product areas requiring quality improvement
Education & Profile
- University degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science or similar discipline
- 2+ years of professional experience in a Software Engineering position (Quality assurance or SW development )
- Fluency in English (Proficiency Level)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Dependable, reliable and passionate about SW quality
- Ability to accurately estimate tasks and meet aggressive schedules
- Good knowledge of software QA methodologies and processes
- Experience with version control, defect tracking and test management tools
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Programming skills in at least one scripting language (Bash, Perl, Python)
- Experience with Linux/Windows OS and Virtualization platforms (VMware)
Additional skills to be considered as advantages
- Working knowledge of the full application development life cycle and agile methodologies
- Experience with Test Automation tools and framework (e.g. Jenkins, Selenium, QTP, Sikuli)
- Programming skills in an Object Oriented language (Java/C++)
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- ISTQB foundation level or higher
By joining us you will…
- Work in a challenging multinational environment that consists of smart, talented and innovation-driven individuals. 🗺
- Flexibility to work from our office or remote ⛰️🏢
- A mentor will support you with your onboarding 🤝🏼 👩🏾🏫
- Continuous training, innovation and patent opportunities 📚🏋🏼♀️
- Competitive remuneration package 💰
- Performance bonus
- Meal voucher card 🥪 🍽️
- Employee Recognition awards 🏆
- Private Health & Life Insurance ⚕️ 🏥
- Employee Assistance Program- 24/7 psychological support 🤕
- We stand by our employees with special parental benefits 👨👧👦 👨🏻🍼
- 1 additional paid holiday per year 🏖️
- Social responsibility initiatives 🌲
If you think this sounds attractive, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Due to the current global COVID-19 pandemic we are all learning to operate in a new and different way. The safety and wellbeing of our current and future employees is and remains a top priority. We are, of course, still committed to growing and developing our organization so we will be continuing to recruit in areas over the coming months, by conducting candidate interviews remotely, using our own digital platform. If you apply for one of our positions, we will screen your application and respond to you as quickly as possible. We are confident that you will understand the measures that we have implemented given the current situation.