Raycap S.A., a global manufacturer and supplier of electrical protection, connectivity & concealment solutions for telecom, energy, industrial & transportation industries, seeks to recruit a
Fiber Optics Applications Engineer
for its manufacturing plant in Drama
As a member of the Fiber Optics R&D Department, the Fiber Optics Engineer is tasked with testing, measuring and documenting products with fiber optic applications.
- Evaluates product design.
- Assembles the relevant Prototypes and develops the necessary documentation.
- Tests the fiber optic components.
- Support Sales on all technical issues.
- Performs tests/measurements according to work instructions.
- Participates in training courses on technical subjects, quality and safety.
- Has the obligation to be aware of, participate and comply with Quality, Environmental, Safety and Information Security policies, regulations and management system requirements. Endures duties of high-quality standards at all times and ensures subordinates act in the same manner.
Required academic background, knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering required.
- Basic knowledge of the operation and application of electrical components and common measurement instruments.
- Basic knowledge of Mobile Communications.
- Knowledge and experience in fiber optics communication technology is desirable.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Hands-on mentality, skills at using hand tools.
- Excellent knowledge of English (oral & written).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (word, excel, ppt) SAP.
Please note that after the screening of all the CVs received, only candidates who meet the requirements of the job will be contacted to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.