Raycap S.A., a global manufacturer and supplier of electrical protection, connectivity & concealment solutions for telecom, energy, industrial & transportation industries, seeks to recruit a
Paint Shop Engineer
for its manufacturing plant in Drama
The Paint Shop Engineer actively assists the Paint Shop Supervisor to the multi-shift day to day manufacturing operations ensuring the product shipments meet the customer’s schedule. Ensures company policies and procedures are adhered to within manufacturing operations. Interfaces with internal functional area personnel on projects and establishment of schedules.
- Monitors the procedures of the powder coating of metal objects.
- Proposes new operational procedures and necessary changes to them to increase quality and efficiency.
- Monitors the chemical pre-treatment process of metal objects.
- Handles solutions and processes and adds - removes acids and other liquids.
- Conducts final product quality measurements.
- Assists in the resource planning activities.
- Ensures compliance with environmental, health & safety, information security and quality policies/procedures policies as well as relevant regulatory requirements and endures duties of high-quality standards at all times by all team members.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering required.
- At least 3 years’ experience in powder coating of metal objects (metal structures, doors, etc.).
- English: Excellent (oral and written).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- People Management skills.
Personal Attributes / Additional Skills
- Highly motivated, driven.
- Ability to trouble-shoot problems or issues with the equipment.
- Able to multi task, prioritize and work to strict deadlines.
- Attention to detail, with a clear focus on high quality.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and thrive in a demanding environment.
Please note that after the screening of all the CVs received, only candidates who meet the requirements of the job will be contacted to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.