Landis+Gyr is a leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions. We measure and analyze energy utilization to generate empowering analytics for smart grid and infrastructure management, enabling utilities and consumers to reduce energy consumption. Our innovative and proven portfolio of software, services and intelligent sensor technology is a key driver to decarbonize the grid. Having avoided more than 9 million tons of CO2 in FY 2021 and committed to achieve carbon neutrality by 2030, Landis+Gyr manages energy better – since 1896.
With sales of USD 1.5 billion in FY 2021, Landis+Gyr employs around 6,500 talented people across five continents. For our offices located in Corinth, Greece, Landis+Gyr is currently seeking to fill the position of:
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Plans, directs, and coordinates manufacturing processes in industrial plant. Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods, utilizing knowledge of product design, materials and parts, fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment capabilities, assembly methods, and quality control standards.
- Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Confers with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
- Confers with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts, and evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards.
- Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
- Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
- Applies statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential.
- Educational background in Electrical/Electronic/ or (Mechanical) Engineering
- At least 3-year proven experience in Manufacturing industry
- World class manufacturing/lean manufacturing knowledge
- Project management
- Measurement Time Analysis/Ergonomics
- Problem solving
- Value stream analysis
- Team working
- Excellent communication in English (verbal and writing)
- Basic communication in German (verbal and writing)
- Familiarity with process automation technologies like pneumatics, servo drives, motor control and sensors
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to accept this challenge and to work in a very dynamic, cross functional and international environment, we are looking forward to meeting you.
Company’s feedback will be provided only to the selected for interview candidates.