Who do you want to become?
Are you our Future Leader? Are you ready to realize your potential? Are you searching for a real purpose and not “just another job”?
At the Sani/Ikos Group we take hospitality very seriously. As we expand with new Resort openings on an almost annual basis, our core purpose remains the same; encouraging guests to experience the Μagic of togetherness as the World’s Leading Family & Beach ResortTM.
Whether you’re looking for a strong career path in the hospitality industry, to learn new skills that will set you apart from the competition or to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, our safe, strong, and sustainable environment might just be the perfect place for you.
Integration Engineer (Ref:TH/INE023)
Office Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
Department: Information Technology
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Your main responsibilities
- Develop specialization on the Enterprise Service Bus technology of the Group
- Oversee and support the performance, stability, and development of the ESB platform
- Identify, design, and implement application integrations based on SOA standards
- Cooperate closely with the IT, Business teams and application vendors for solutions delivery
- Produce technical documentation for integrations
- Act as a liaison between the Business Users, our IT and the Software companies
Your main qualifications/skills
- Degree in Computer Science or relative information technology discipline
- More than 5 years’ experience in application development
- Experience with message queues and ESB
- Experience in software development using Java, Python, SQL
- Strong understanding of SOA and REST/SOAP API concepts and methodologies
- Strong understanding of Webservices and XML, relational data and ETL concepts
- Knowledge of integration strategies and techniques, theories, principles, and practices including experience with various integration mechanisms
- Fluency in English
- Kind and dynamic with great interpersonal and teamwork skill
- Self-motivated and methodical, with attention to detail
- Effective communicator with strong presentation skills
What to expect from us
- Becoming a member of an organization that cares about its people, the environment and the local communities
- Have room to grow and develop via numerous opportunities for learning, professional development and career advancement
- Certainly not “just another job”, but a place where people connect for life, and the work that they do means so much to both guests and colleagues alike
- Job safety and security in a continuously expanding and dynamic organization.
- Competitive remuneration package
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!
: www.ikosresorts.com | http://ikosresorts.com/ikoscareers/
: www.sani-resort.com | www.sani-resort.com/en_GB/careers
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job Applicants Privacy Notice page.