Who are we?
LALIZAS is a company that manufactures marine equipment with a commercial presence in 130 countries. We hold a leading position in the European and International Marine market with over 40 years of experience and expertise in life saving equipment.
Our vision is to produce high quality products and distribute them in international markets through our well‐established distribution network. This vision, along with the care for the customers and the indispensable input of the employees, have resulted to the company's growth and will continue to contribute positively in our continuous development.
Why join LALIZAS?
LALIZAS considers its people as the most valuable asset for its strategic planning, policies, values and vision. Therefore invests in them at all organization levels and constantly aims to further development. By setting high selection standards and especially by emphasizing on the approach, the recruitment and the development of executives with expertise and will, LALIZAS provides a career path full of challenges and professional goals.
Therefore, if you wish to join this fast- growing and dynamic team, now is your chance to apply for our “Sales Engineer OEM” job opening.
What you will be doing:
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers.
- Provides information regarding products, services or equipment by answering questions and requests.
- Responsible for the business development at the designated area.
- Prepares and delivers appropriate presentations on products / services.
- Creates frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Represents the company at trade events and marine exhibitions.
- Negotiates / closes deals and handles complaints or objections.
- Conducts market research to identify selling opportunities.
Core competencies of the ideal candidate
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar position (ideally in outboard engines handling international customers).
- Fluency in English, additional language skills appreciated
- Knowledge of marine equipment will be considered a very strong asset and/or Degree in Mechanical Engineer or Marine Engine Technician.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (proficient in Excel).
- Capability to travel abroad according to the needs.
- Organisational skills, excellent communication.
- Fulfilled military obligations for male candidates.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to be part of an innovative and growing company
- Continuous training and development
- Competitive remuneration package
- Friendly working environment
If you think you are a good fit for this role and you want to discover your new career path, we will be glad to meet you!
Please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference code: SE-0223