Cosmos Sport SA, a member of JD Sports Fashion Plc, was founded in September of 1982. The first store opened in Heraklion-Crete and since then the network expanded 80 further physical stores in Greece & Cyprus, 6 retail brands (JD Sports, Cosmos Sport, Sneaker10, Sports Factory, Slamdunk, Rundome) 9 online shops, and thousands of happy customers in Greece and Cyprus. Cosmos Sport is a constantly growing omnichannel company with a strong passion for sportswear, street style, and limited items. Our team consists of 1300+ highly-skilled, self-motivated young people, who love sports and have a passion for innovation! We are proud that Cosmossport.gr is now the No1 online store in the industry also selling abroad, having been awarded for 8 consecutive years as the best online sports shop in the country in e-volution Awards. We are excited to be a preferred partner for global brands like Nike, Adidas, Reebok in the SEE.
We are currently searching for a qualified and reliable Group Property Specialist to assist in inspecting property conditions and coordinating maintenance work. Our Group Property Specialist will report to the Group Property Manager. The goal is to ensure the company facilities are well-cared for and adequate to support the company’s business operations and standards.
What you will work On
- Creating, organizing, and implementing maintenance procedures and projects.
- Planning, managing, and overseeing construction activities.
- Ensuring timely completion of construction projects.
- Conducting regular inspections of the new facilities in order to detect and resolve problems.
- Estimating construction costs and negotiating with contractors to ensure that costs stay within budget.
- Preparing market research with regards to supplies and materials.
- Communicating on a regular basis with the procurement department regarding supply and material orders.
- Ensuring all new facilities are operating according to the safety policies and procedures.
- Documenting and preparing daily progress reports.
- Participating in the stores designing process by communicating with the Retail Designers and providing them with relevant drafts.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in both project management and construction.
- BSc in Civil Engineer, Mechanical engineer, or related fields.
- Good command of Autocad (Any other knowledge of construction software will be considered a plus)
- Excellent use of the English language (both verbal and written)
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Skilled in time management, problem solving and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity.
- Competitive compensation package
- Health & Life Insurance Program
- Company laptop & mobile phone
- Career development opportunities & education programs
- Onsite gym, as well as health & wellness programs to keep you active
- One day off, part of our "parents’day off" program
- Flexitime for working parents: Open Work from Home Anytime- Anywhere you need
- Generous employee discount in all our brands (Cosmos Sport, Sneaker10, Slamdunk, Sportsfactory, Rundome)
- Extras, discounts, and perks - Being a valued member of Cosmos Sport team mean a lot to us! We offer a variety of 100+ cool extras!
At Cosmos Sport, we are committed to providing a great place to work for all of our people, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientations, genders, or disability.