At Nova, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing!
Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible.
We want our customers to focus only on expressing themselves, while we take care of the technology that enables them.
We see each new colleague as a unique team member and a major investment for our company’s future, and now we are looking for a talented and highly motivated “NMC Shift Leader” to join a team of bright professionals.
Our New “NMC Shift Leader” will coordinate and support on a a shift basis the NMC Fault Management, Alarm Surveillance and troubleshooting procedures for the smooth operation of Nova Network and Services in order to meet the Company's Quality Objectives
So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives, Nova is the right place to be.
Main Tasks / Competencies:
- Undertake the monitoring of the activities for the correct operation, fault management and relevant actions foreseen by the procedures to solve the problems of the entire network.
- Act as the main interface of the Network Management Centre for intra-departmental and external communications.
- Ensure that planned tasks are implemented as required by NMC management.
- Monitor the correct use of the Trouble Ticketing System (both Corrective and CS).
- Coordinate the activities for the monitoring of performance alarms using the relevant applications and supervise the relevant actions.
- Monitor information flow to Customer Service regarding problems in the network leading to service outages.
- Coordinate all NMC groups and act as the interface between NMC groups and NMC management.
- Control the correct and efficient usage of the NMC procedures.
- Inspect the handover process between the shifts of the relevant NMC groups.
- Coordinate the actions of NMC operators in case of critical problems.
- Assist in any other projects/tasks, as requested by the NMC Supervisor
- Ability to work on rotation 24x7 support shifts
Basic Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or other related discipline.
- 2+ Proven experience as a Telco Shift Leader or relevant managerial role
- Experience in support of Telco equipment
- Strong protocol level understanding of SS7, TCP/IP, OSPF, MPLS, BGP
- Knowledge of NMC processes and plaforms
- Flexible and enthusiastic attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in Greek & English
- Excellent team player skills
- Keen on learning and sharing knowledge
What is in it for you:
- Be part of a fast-growing company, and one of the biggest in Greece.
- Work with passionate professionals, who excel in their fields.
- Learn in a challenging and friendly working environment.
- Create your career path in dynamic organization.
- Enjoy competitive salary, private health insurance & special offers