Who we are: Phoenix Engineering Group is the leader in the field of broadband technologies and Infrastructure, with a strong portfolio of projects in Germany, Greece and the Netherlands. We serve the diverse needs of telecom and infrastructure providers throughout Europe and provide all necessary services for the implementation of the projects.
Our culture: At Phoenix Engineering, we blend the strength of a robust group of companies with the vibrant spirit of a dynamic and youthful team, to build a culture that thrives on teamwork, mutual support and the pursuit of excellence. We celebrate each other's achievements, stand together during challenges, and are committed to helping every team member thrive and grow.
Your role: We are looking for an experienced Coordinator for our Project with ΔΕΗ. Your main task will be supervising the technical teams and be responsible for ensuring that everything works smoothly, and the project remains within budget and within schedule.
How you will contribute to our success:
- Coordinate technical crews;
- Present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members;
- Assess, review and resolve problems arising in execution of projects;
- Enforce work standards in compliance with the best practices, standards and procedures;
- Ensure project plan is moving forward to meet anticipated deadlines;
- Cross functional coordination for logistics with designers, vendors and contractors;
- Monitor and report on project deliverables.
To be a fit you will need:
- 3 to 4 years previous working experience coordinating telecommunications and/or infrastructure projects;
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, telecommunications, or another related technical field;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Very good command of the English language;
- Advanced MS Office skills;
- Driving License B’;
- Strong time management skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Private Health Insurance;
- Active participation in exciting and challenging projects that shape the infrastructure of the future;
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career through on the job training;
- Other corporate benefits.