Technical Engineer Global Support
VIKING Life-Saving Equipment A/S is a global market leader in maritime, offshore and fire safety, providing and servicing safety and fire-fighting equipment. The VIKING group is represented by 8 Manufacturing facilities, 8 Training Academies, 85+ Branch offices and 280+ Certified servicing stations. We employee more than 3.000 employees worldwide.
About the position
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Lifeboat Service Technical Team as a Technical Engineer Global Support. We are looking for a technical and solution-oriented team player to join our dedicated team responsible for providing Technical & Regulatory support, technical solutions, and project support to all VIKING Lifeboat Service stations around the world.
This Global position, with possibility for remote working location, is a great opportunity for somebody with a good technical knowledge who wants to learn, be challenged, and be involved in supporting our Service Network to succeed.
The core tasks of the position
Amongst a variety of projects aiming at the support of our service network, your core tasks will include:
- Support with technical solutions on daily challenges of Lifeboat Service
- Support with expertise, guidance, reports and technical studies.
- Technical support and solutions for service jobs and projects.
- Quality assurance of service jobs according to relevant IMO regulations and corporate standards.
The background required for the position
- Education in mechanical engineering at Bachelor or Master level or equivalent past professional experience within the Lifeboat Servicing, Maritime industry
- Fluent communication skills both written and verbal in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Broad knowledge of lifeboat & davit service, mechanics, electrical engineering and or hydraulics is considered as advantage
- Team player capable to work well independently.
- Customer oriented, problem solving and flexible attitude
Competitive compensation package.
Additional medical health care.
Multinational and dynamic working environment.
Please send your CV to: HR.GR@viking-life.com