Who We Are:
Persado provides the only Motivation AI platform that generates personalized communications at scale, inspiring each individual to engage and act. Many of the world’s largest brands, including Ally Bank, Coach, Dropbox, Kate Spade, JP Morgan Chase, Marks & Spencer, and Verizon, rely on Persado to engage customers across their journey, from acquisition communications to online cart conversion. Persado’s Generative AI for the enterprise is trained on more than 100 billion digital business language impressions across industries, enabling marketers to motivate customers and drive significant business value. Persado has been recognized by CB Insights as the top Leader for Generative AI Text Content Generation.
As an employer, Persado is committed to creating a place where everyone’s unique perspective is valued. We understand that our team members and our inclusive culture are what make Persado special. Persado is proud to be named on Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies list in 2020 and Built In’s Best Places To Work in 2021 & 2022.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Software Engineer in Test (QA Automation Engineer) to join our talented team of engineers! If QA is your passion we will be glad to hear from you!
What You Will Work On:
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Communicate with internal teams (e.g. developers and business analysts) to help identify missing requirements.
- Estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities for your projects.
- Develop comprehensive and well-structured Test Plans and Test Cases.
- Execute functional and non-functional tests (manual or automated).
- Develop automated Test Cases based on automation frameworks built in-house.
- Perform thorough automated regression testing, analyze results and troubleshoot failures.
- Identify, document and track issues in Jira.
What You Bring:
- 1-2 years of working experience in Software Testing Automation, using known testing frameworks.
- Knowledge of Selenium / WebDriver, Playwright or Carina.
- Knowledge of OOP languages like Java/Groovy.
- University degree in Engineering / Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Knowledge of basic SQL queries.
- Experience working with version control systems (e.g. Github/Gitlab).
- Understanding of Spring Java Enterprise Framework would be considered a plus.
- Understanding of testing frameworks like TestNG, Junit, Spock and Serenity would be considered a plus.
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, TeamCity, Travis or GitLab CI would be considered a plus.
- ISTQB certification foundation level would be a plus.
- Willing to innovate, learn and share knowledge.
- Solid analytical thinker and problem solver.
- Self-driven, responsible, taking ownership.
- Comfortable working in a flat company structure with a proactive goal-oriented attitude.
- Be up to date with new testing tools and testing strategies.
- Embraces and promotes QA mindset.
What We Offer:
Achieve your life goals and work goals at Persado.
- Persado’s hybrid working model empowers both remote and in-office work equitably!
- Competitive and equitable compensation.
- Generous benefits packages globally.
- We encourage professional growth through our dedicated enablement and training teams, as well as on demand tools and resources.
- Employee Enrichment Fund to pursue a passion or upgrade your home office!
- Structured onboarding program to ensure a confident start and long-term success for new hires!
- Strong emphasis on career development and mobility, continuous feedback loops and performance management.
- Flexible time off to support work-life harmony (including Summer Fridays).
- #PersadoCares! 2 paid Volunteer days per year and a charitable donation match.
- Robust Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging initiatives; culture month celebrations, monthly diverse speaker series, commitment to bias-free recruitment, ERGs (#culture, #mindsmatter, #parents, #women, #green, #pride and growing)!
- Recognition, Rewards and Ideas to Action programs to recognize the contributions and impact of Persadoans across the globe!
Valuing diversity at Persado means recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Persado is committed to diversity with respect to all aspects of employment. All decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, employee training and development, and all other terms and conditions of employment, will be made without regard to race, religious beliefs, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, physical and mental disability, age, ancestry, or place of origin.
*Kindly submit your CV In English*