Who We Are:
Persado provides the only Motivation AI platform that generates personalized communications at scale, inspiring each individual to engage and act. Many of the world’s largest brands, including Ally Bank, Coach, Dropbox, Kate Spade, JP Morgan Chase, Marks & Spencer, and Verizon, rely on Persado to engage customers across their journey, from acquisition communications to online cart conversion. Persado’s Generative AI for the enterprise is trained on more than 100 billion digital business language impressions across industries, enabling marketers to motivate customers and drive significant business value. Persado has been recognized by CB Insights as the top Leader for Generative AI Text Content Generation.
As an employer, Persado is committed to creating a place where everyone’s unique perspective is valued. We understand that our team members and our inclusive culture are what make Persado special. Persado is proud to be named on Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies list in 2020 and Built In’s Best Places To Work in 2021 & 2022.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a Full-Stack Engineer (React/NodeJS/Express) based in Greece to join our expanding global team! If you love writing code, designing, building, and optimizing to generate business value then you are a great fit!
What You Will Work On:
- Collaborate closely with our Product, Data Science, and UX Design teams to review requirements and provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Develop features that generate business value for our customers.
- Solve challenging technical problems and work with complex data.
- Partner with our QA and DevOps teams to guarantee our applications are happy and healthy.
- Mentor our junior engineers but also keep learning, with a structured Career Development Plan
- Participate in internal meetups on all kinds of software engineering topics.
What You Bring:
- At least 4 years of working experience as a Software Engineer.
- Substantial experience with NodeJS and a backend framework (Express.js, Koa.js, Nest.js…etc)
- Substantial experience with modern frontends, especially React.JS Vue.JS or Angular give additional points!
- Experience with PostgreSQL and RDBMS design or MongoDB and No-SQL design or other SQL and noSQL databases.
- Experience in building and deploying applications and/or micro-services.
- Experience with Kubernetes, preferably in EKS or AKS flavours.
- Experience with message queues, pub-subs like Kafka, ActiveMQ.
- Willing to innovate, learn and share knowledge.
- Solid analytical thinker and problem solver.
- Self-driven, responsible, taking ownership.
- Comfortable working in a flat company structure without close supervision and with a proactive goal-oriented attitude.
What We Offer:
Achieve your life goals and work goals at Persado.
- Persado’s hybrid working model empowers both remote and in-office work equitably!
- Competitive and equitable compensation
- Generous benefits packages globally
- 401k matching (USA); Pension Scheme (Certain EU locations) to prepare for your future
- We encourage professional growth through our dedicated enablement and training teams, as well as on demand tools and resources
- Employee Enrichment Fund to pursue a passion or upgrade your home office!
- Structured onboarding program to ensure a confident start and long-term success for new hires!
- Strong emphasis on career development and mobility, continuous feedback loops and performance management
- Flexible time off to support work-life harmony (including Summer Fridays and a one week Winter Holiday Break)
- #PersadoCares! 2 paid Volunteer days per year and charitable donation match
- Robust Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging initiatives; culture month celebrations, monthly diverse speaker series, commitment to bias-free recruitment, ERGs (#culture, #mindsmatter, #parents, #women, #green, #pride and growing)!
Valuing diversity at Persado means recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Persado is committed to diversity with respect to all aspects of employment. All decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, employee training and development, and all other terms and conditions of employment, will be made without regard to race, religious beliefs, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, physical and mental disability, age, ancestry or place of origin.
*Kindly submit your CV In English*