Are you interested in working with a leading education technology player, the global leader in the assessment and certification of professional skills industry with presence in more than 200 countries worldwide? If so, this is the chance to apply now! 📥
PeopleCert is looking for a highly skilled and experienced Project Management Trainer specializing in PRINCE2 and ITIL certifications to join our dynamic team in Athens, Greece. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and delivering comprehensive training programs to enhance the knowledge and skills of our employees in global best practices.
As a Project Management Trainer, your tasks will include the following:
- Deliver engaging training programs on PRINCE2 and ITIL to employees at various levels.
- Create training materials, including presentations, handouts, and interactive activities, to ensure effective learning.
- Conduct seminars, webinars and workshops
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and advancements in project management and digital transformation.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and stakeholders to gather information and design relevant training content.
- Conduct pre and post-training assessments to evaluate participants' learning progress and knowledge retention, and adapt training programs to meet the specific needs and skill levels of different employee groups.
- Provide constructive feedback and guidance to learners to enhance their understanding and application of PRINCE2 and ITIL concepts.
- Maintain accurate training records and documentation.
- Continuously assess and improve training programs to ensure they meet the changing needs of the organization.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years of proven work experience as a trainer
- Possession of either PRINCE2 and ITIL certifications will be considered an asset.
- In-depth knowledge of project management methodologies, digital transformation principles, and best practices.
- Proficiency in training material development.
- Excellent command of the English language (C2 level certification desired, LanguageCert C2 LTE or C2 IESOL certificate would be a plus)
- Advanced IT Literacy is required. ECDL Core/Expert certification will be considered an asset
- Strong organizational and time management skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere
- Complimentary coffee and tea in all our premises
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and global environment
- Constant personal and professional development
- 100% Virtual Hiring Process
If you want to become a member of our international, dynamic and agile team that creates world leading software products, then we should certainly like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organizations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardized exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realize their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, and Cyprus boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. All of us at PeopleCert are committed to the reflection of the diversity and inclusion of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
Working on Home Office (HO) Secure English Language Tests (SELTs)
Any person who is engaged by PeopleCert to work on the SELT service must undergo a Background Check (the results of which must be acceptable to PeopleCert and the HO) prior to commencing their SELT duties. All SELT personnel will be required to complete a declaration (provided by PeopleCert) where the existence of any criminal record and/or bankruptcy must be declared.
If working on the SELT service in the UK, background checks will include:
- A basic or enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check
- Right to Work in the UK check (including nationality, identity and place of residence)
- HO security check (Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) or Counter Terrorist Check (CTC)
- Financial background check
- Employment reference check
If working on the SELT service anywhere in the world (outside of the UK) personnel will undergo background checks that are equivalent to those stated for the UK
In addition, if personnel are required to speak to SELT candidates they must be appropriately skilled in English language and, where SELT services are provided anywhere in the world (outside of the UK), the official language of the relevant country.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.