FlexLearn Business Solutions is a rapidly expanding company that specializes in Learning and Development, focusing on staff training and management.
We are looking for an Instructional Designer & Developer to become a member of our team.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for designing and developing engaging, learner-centered digital courses utilizing content-authoring tools (Articulate, Adobe Captivate, etc).
- Create visually-pleasing, content-rich learning solutions with user-friendly interfaces and intuitive navigation.
- Incorporate media components such as videos, images, animations or interactive elements into learning products.
- Collaborate with business teams to identify goals and expected outcomes for the development and update of learning experiences.
- Translate complex, technical topics into engaging and accessible online content through user interfaces, graphics, illustrations, animations, video, and/or gamification elements for digital trainings.
- Apply knowledge of adult learning principles and theories to the development of course activities and interactions.
- eLearning course development experience using course authoring tools, preferably Adobe Captivate and Articulate Storyline.
- Experience in designing and creating motion graphics videos and video animation with software.
- Experience in multimedia development in audio, video, and/or animation.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects at various stages simultaneously.
- BS/BA degree in Instructional Design, Curriculum Design, Adult Learning, Organizational Development, Front End Development or a related field
Additional Comments and Requirements
- Self-motivated to achieve departmental and strategic learning goals
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver quality, client focused results on time and within budget
- Knowledge of the principles of learning including adult learning, learning styles theory, participatory methods and instructional design.
- Highly Effective Learning Environment
- Annual & Project based incentive bonus plan based on performance.
- Development prospects in a dynamic group
- Modern and pleasant working environment
- Latest tech gear and productivity tools
- Gym amenities
We welcome applications from all members of society and embrace a diverse workforce.
To enable an equitable experience for all and give you the best chance of success, if you have any specific requirements for any stage of the interview process, please let us know.
Note: In order to apply a work sample is REQUIRED.