Are you interested in working with a leading education technology player, the global leader in the assessment and certification of professional skills industry with presence in more than 200 countries worldwide? If so, this is the chance to apply now! 📥
Are you obsessed with organising and planning social events? Do you feel excited about providing the best of service during a planned event? PeopleCert, a global leader in certification industry, is looking for an Events & Exams Associate. The Events & Exams Associate is responsible to organize and execute the corporate events and exams by handling the hospitality, travel and accommodation arrangements as well as the coordination of the procurement and logistics functions regarding the conduct of the exams or events.
As an Events & Exams Associate, your tasks will include the following:
- Manage all exam related services falling within the department’s scope
- Identify solutions, services and products as needed by the business, making relevant proposals
- Organise corporate events, seminars and/or trainings
- Manage travel related services, including hotel, ticket bookings and travel expenses
- Plan, prioritize and handle diligently assigned activities
- Coordinate with the event requestor(s) and/or other stakeholders the consolidation of accurate specifications for the event and manages the assigned preparatory works
- Monitor the events/exams purchase requests and approval processes until closure
- Monitor the events/exams expense forms and approval processes until closure and control versus budget
- Identify venues for the conduct of exams and events, providing alternative sourcing options
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Monitor product/service delivery and invoicing
- Monitor suppliers’ performance and evaluate supplier base, recommending modifications when necessary
- Maintain well organized file depository regarding purchase requests, purchase orders, supplier’s tenders, contracts, invoices and other important documentation.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Logistics & Supply management or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in event management, preferably in a multinational environment
- Project management & negotiation skills
- Excellent command of the English Language (C2 level certification desired, LanguageCert C2 LTE or C2 IESOL certificate would be a plus). Extra languages will be considered as an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
- Prior working experience in the certification of persons and/or training and exam fields is desirable
- Advanced computer literacy is required. ECDL Advanced level certification is desirable.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere 💯
- Two free vouchers for all certifications from PeopleCert's Portfolio per year for all employees 🎓
- Complimentary coffee and tea in all our premises ☕
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and global environment 📈
- Constant personal and professional development 🥇
- 100% Virtual Hiring Process 💻
If you want to become a member of our international, dynamic and agile team that creates world leading software products, then we should certainly like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organizations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardized exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realize their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, and Cyprus boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. All of us at PeopleCert are committed to the reflection of the diversity and inclusion of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
Working on Home Office (HO) Secure English Language Tests (SELTs)
Any person who is engaged by PeopleCert to work on the SELT service must undergo a Background Check (the results of which must be acceptable to PeopleCert and the HO) prior to commencing their SELT duties. All SELT personnel will be required to complete a declaration (provided by PeopleCert) where the existence of any criminal record and/or bankruptcy must be declared.
If working on the SELT service in the UK, background checks will include:
- A basic or enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check
- Right to Work in the UK check (including nationality, identity and place of residence)
- HO security check (Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) or Counter Terrorist Check (CTC)
- Financial background check
- Employment reference check
- If working on the SELT service anywhere in the world (outside of the UK) personnel will undergo background checks that are equivalent to those stated for the UK
In addition, if personnel are required to speak to SELT candidates they must be appropriately skilled in English language and, where SELT services are provided anywhere in the world (outside of the UK), the official language of the relevant country.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.