Würth Hellas SA is a strong growing multinational company operating in Greece since 1981 with huge success and recognition in fasteners, chemicals, tools, professional equipment – storage systems and personal protection equipment in Automotive, Metal, Wood and Trade and Construction Division.
Würth Hellas SA is seeking to recruit an additional member of the eCommerce Department, towards the further expansion of the Omnichannel approach in the market.
The role will be eCommerce Administrator / Digital Marketer and will report directly to the eBusiness Manager.
- Participating in the development of the online business strategy
- Development of the eCommerce ecosystem and integration in the B2B sales model
- Establishing suitable structures to run and optimize the e-Commerce procedures in market, according to the operational plan and international guidelines
- Strong collaboration with both internal and international teams to develop marketing and communications structures to utilize the e-shop performance
- Cooperating with external agencies, vendors and other departments to align eCommerce strategy with business goals
- Capable to handle all content creation (pictures, videos, descriptions) and secure flawless appearance on all media
- Controlling the relevant tools for reporting, analytics, and competition analysis
- Designing and applying marketing and digital marketing activities
- QA checking on digital assets
- Dealing with customer or sales team queries
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and work into targets
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office essential
- Tech Savvy
- Team Player
- University Degree in Business or Marketing or E-Commerce
- MBA/MSc in new Technologies, professional training in e-Commerce, Digital Marketing, new technologies or a related field consider as an asset
- At least 3 years of experience in e-Business (1 of which in similar position – level)
- Project Management experience, ideally in eCommerce
- E-Commerce Analytics orientation (Google Analytics certification is a plus)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Fluency in Greek and English.
- E-Procurement ( ERP/ EDI / OCI ) knowledge will be considered as an asset.