Kemanes Print Shop, a leading print shop in Cyprus is seeking a talented Graphic Designer to join our team in Nicosia, and produce in house projects.
The perfect candidate for the role is passionate about design and new technologies, eager to grow, create great work and has excellent attention to detail. They should be motivated and able to produce great results working alone or as part of a team. They should have strong communication skills and the desire to take projects above and beyond what is expected.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for determining print/digital design direction
- Able to carry out all design tasks from conception to delivery
- Designing original pieces, including illustrations and infographics if and when needed
- Strong layout and typography skills
- Work closely with project managers to keep all jobs on schedule and see them through completion in a timely manner
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our projects and develop it further
- Must have a strong understanding of current design trends
- Demonstrate a commitment to the design, development, and deployment of deliverables so they meet creative and business requirements
- Must be dedicated to the discovery, preservation, and promotion to all things Awesome!
- Proven work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer or similar role
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- Attention to visual details
- Degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field and 3+ years of agency experience.
- Experience with motion design a plus
- Gross Salary: €1200 - €1400
- 13th Salary in December.
Location: Nicosia, Cyprus
If you are looking to work within a great environment and can bring your creative design skills to this role, get in touch.
For further information please apply with your CV and portfolio to Kemanes@cytanet.com.cy