Graphic & Motion Designer
We are looking for a talented Graphic and Motion Designer, capable of delivering creative solutions in both static and dynamic visual content, for our internal creative team.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Generate creative ideas and original concepts.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final within deadlines. (print or digital).
- Mainly focus on designing digital as well as print assets if needed, such as several communication materials, Social Media posts, newsletters, e-mail signatures, brochures, flyers, roll-up banners, print advertisements, posters, infographics, custom icons, and general stationary materials.
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning, and target audience.
- Cooperate with the rest of the team across different types of media.
- Translate business requirements into visual elements, creating aesthetically pleasing visual materials according to specific guidelines.
- Diploma in graphic design, or similar discipline.
- 3+ years of working experience as Graphic Designer with full exposure to a wide spectrum of communications media such as digital, (including social media, websites, mobile apps or emails) print, marketing materials.
- High level knowledge of the latest art and design packages including Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong creative vision.
- Hands on experience with logo design, typography, image manipulation, color, web layout design, print production and package design.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- An understanding of photography and video production.
- Capability of creating 360o campaign material from print to digital.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Team player with great communication skills.
- Ability to perform under pressure and deliver high-quality work within tight deadlines.
- Detail-oriented, with the discipline to keep projects organized in a workflow, able to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude, excellent communication and problem-solving skills, and a desire to work creatively.
- Illustration or 3D animation skills will be considered a plus.