ΣΟΛ Crowe is a member firm of Crowe Global network of Chartered Accountants and Consultants, participating in its global corporate framework. Crowe Global ranks among the top 10 global accounting networks, consisted of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in over 130 countries around the world. Member firms are known for their local knowledge, expertise and experience, balanced by an international reputation for the highest quality of service.
Will you miss the opportunity to develop yourself? If not, come and grow with us as:
ΣΟΛ Crowe is looking to recruit a dynamic and motivated TP Analyst to support the development, implementation and monitoring of our Tax Services Department.
What we are looking for:
- Create and maintain Transfer Pricing files on behalf of the clients
- Prepare and update transfer pricing benchmark studies
- Collect and analyze information, within specific and tight deadlines
- Build strong knowledge on transfer pricing and in the field of taxation including new laws, regulations and technology
- Create yearly and monthly reports for internal usage or for the benefit of the clients
- Work effectively as a team member, by delegating tasks, offering assistance, maintaining communication, and informing senior team members of your success.
What we need for this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Auditing or Business Administration
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Taxation or MBA will be considered as a plus
- Attendance of the AUEB’s Long-Term Tax Seminar is highly desirable
- Excellent command of the English language – both oral and written
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- 1-2 years of previous working experience will be considered as a plus
If you think you:
- Are keen to explore new opportunities and become an expert, by dedicating personal learning and development time
- Are a team player
- Have strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Are highly motivated with strong eagerness to learn
- Feel at ease with numbers and statistical analysis
What we offer:
- Great environment focusing on work – life balance
- Continuous training and development within a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- At ΣΟΛ Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues.
Who we are:
Our people are fundamental to our business and success. Our expert teams of professional advisors and support staff are the key to a first-class client service. Our supportive environment encourages responsibility, career development and future business leaders. Building careers is one of the ways we build our business. At ΣΟΛ Crowe you will find the expertise, the resources and, above all, the commitment to help you build a satisfying and rewarding career with a Firm that truly values its people. We know that great people is what makes a great firm. Come grow with us!
if you are interested in working in a dynamic environment you can visit our official website via the url below and apply for this position
All CVs will be treated with strict confidentiality and with respect to your personal information.