Core functions / Role
As a project manager in EXELIA, you will have the opportunity to work with major European companies, research organisations, universities, and administrations from across the EU. You will be part of an international, experienced, result-driven team that works in a collaborative way with emotional intelligence and a sharing culture. Your role will be to represent the company and manage the implementation of international contracts of research and territorial cooperation projects. Day-to-day tasks may include a combination of the following:
- Coordinating contract implementation ensuring adherence to quality standards & programme rules
- Communicating with partners and organising work meetings, workshops, and dissemination events ensuring timely production of deliverables
- Communicating with and report to funding authorities on project activity and financial progress
- Coordinating with external stakeholders to ensure the implementation of project work
- Understand the project purpose and content in depth and actively pursue and achieve a strong project impact
- Developing, contributing to, and assuring completion of project deliverables and actions
- Contributing to the setting up of new collaborations in conjunction with the business development team.
- University degree in relevant disciplines
- 2-4 years of work experience in a relevant function
- Excellent communication, presentation, and drafting skills
- Strong organizational, planning and project management skills
- Fluency in both English and Greek (spoken and written)
- Ability to deliver under strict deadlines and to manage tasks and deliverables within schedule.
Good to have
- Understanding/knowledge of project-related financial rules and procedures.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a very competent, innovative team within the consulting industry
- Room for growth and advancement within the organization
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge organisations and companies from across Europe
- Strict policy for no overtime applies.
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter by quoting the vacancy code to: email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.