Financial Services Consultant (Investment Banking)
Η θέση δεν δέχεται πλέον αιτήσεις
- Assumes Project leadership, acting as the primary point of contact for clients throughout the implementation process.
- Collaborates with clients to understand their specific needs and customizes our software to meet those needs.
- Coordinates cross-functional teams (software developers, system engineers, QA specialists) ensuring smooth progress across the software development lifecycle and release schedule.
- Identifies potential project risks early on and develops contingency plans to address them.
- Discusses product blueprints, drives analysis and maintains business requirements and functional specifications documents.
- Executes formal (automated, or manual) QA of deliverables.
- Offers ongoing support, troubleshooting, and guidance for existing clients to ensure optimal use of our software.
Job Qualifications & Skills
- BSc in Finance, Business, IT, or a related field.
- 3-6 years of experience in investment management, software consultancy, or a related role.
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion.
- Exceptional client service skills and communication abilities
- Excellent command of the English Language.
- Hands-on and results driven approach.
- Highly organized, highly procedural, methodical and have a keen eye for detail.
- People-person and a proven leader who can influence Developers and QA Team.