An international manufacturing company that provides unique professional development opportunities to driven and ambitious people seeks to recruit a
Mechanical Engineer – Designer
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials; soliciting observations from operators.
- Creates, maintains & manages technical documentation and products’ Bill of Materials.
- Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods, testing properties.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering (Polytechnic school), Master’s is considered a plus.
- Previous experience in Machine Shop as engineer is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience of at least 2 years in mechanical design. Experience in sheet metal and plastic parts design is considered a plus.
- Proven experience in 2d and 3d design software preferably in “SolidWorks".
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good PC knowledge of MS office.
- English: Fluent (oral and written).
- Flexibility; able to master change in priorities quickly.
- Teamwork spirit, transparency, and results orientation.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Able to deal with complexity.
- Very good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
Please note that after the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.