Scope of Activities
For a Fluor Project in Greece, we are looking for an HSE Specialist to join our team. In this position, you will provide essential project HSE support, including but not limited to, the points listed below.
Principal Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance to the Project HSE plan
- Participate and advise regarding aspects like STA, JSA’s etc.
- Verify that first-aid and emergency resources and procedures are in place
- Verify that safety data sheets (SDSs) are maintained.
- Conduct equipment inspections
- Check PTW compliance
- Ensure corrective actions are done and closed out
- Promote HSE education, awareness, and engagement at start of the day and during the day.
- Conduct unscheduled and scheduled assessments of work areas.
- Encourage hazard identification and reporting by all project personnel.
Basic Job Requirements:
- Formal HSE Qualification
- Minimum 5 years proven work-related experience in a similar position
- Ability to speak and read English
- Good communication, organizational & interpersonal skills
- Technical knowledge to complete the work in construction environment
- Preferred candidates live in Greece and/or near the project