Scope of Activities
For a Fluor Project in Greece we are looking for an Area HSE Supervisor to join our team. In this position you will provide essential project HSE support, including but not limited to, the points listed below.
Principal Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for a specific are of activities as regards the full spectrum of HSE activities
- Ensure compliance to the Project HSE plan
- Make recommendations for improvement of HSE plan to Site & Project HSE Management
- Provide HSE direction and guidance for contractors conducting work under the control of Fluor
- Coordinate and conduct inspections and audits to eliminate non-compliance to HSE plan, unsafe conditions and work practices that are hazardous to the job.
- Review and monitor documents like STA, JSA’s etc.
- Verify that first-aid and emergency resources and procedures are in place
- Verify that safety data sheets (SDSs) are maintained.
- Conduct site HSE Meetings
- Promote HSE education, awareness, and engagement at start of the day and during the day.
- Maintain and update HSE communications.
- Conduct unscheduled and scheduled assessments of work areas.
- Participate in area assessments with area supervision and Project HSE Lead on a regular basis.
- Participate in investigations relating to HSE issues if required.
- Encourage hazard identification and reporting by all project personnel.
- Develop task related HSE topics on a monthly basis
Basic Job Requirements:
- Formal HSE Qualification
- Related degree will be preferred
- Minimum 5 years proven work-related experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Well-developed communication, organizational & interpersonal skills