Η θέση δεν δέχεται πλέον αιτήσεις
Kariera group’s team | Hiring Solutions is looking on behalf of a client company for an experienced Operations Manager. Moreover, he/she will:
- Track all installation projects, monitor work planning schedule and follow up on progress to ensure final product being delivered meets the pre-selected standards and sales order specifications and conditions.
- Supervise technicians and provide them with technical support to ensure satisfactory execution and completion of major installation tasks adequately and on time.
- Prepare installation issuing and returning vouchers to ensure availability of needed materials on time.
- Handle the on-site preparation of all materials needed for installation.
- Keep General Manager and Sales Executive informed about all site conditions, problems and developments and report any product or equipment deficiency.
- Monitor installation technicians' tools for safety and supply adequacy.
- Oversee handing over of the project to the client and to the maintenance team.
- Supervise maintenance technicians by checking service vouchers and maintenance sheets and by inspecting assigned sites and maintenance work conducted and provide them with support to ensure expected execution of work.
- Handle technicians' daily schedule and work orders to ensure maintenance rounds and reconstructions are being carried out as assigned.
- Manage handover of newly-installed moving system and follow up on outstanding issues such as snags. Prepare and conduct safety meetings for the team, ensure conformity to safety guidelines and investigate work accidents.
- BSc in electrical or mechanical engineering
- 10 to 15 years of hands-on experience in a managerial position in the construction and tech industry or machinery manufactoring
- Excellent fluency in English
- Basic level of French language is a plus
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Commercial and extrovert mindset
- Result oriented personality with the ability of problem solving and proactive thinking
- Flexibility to travel if necessary
The company offers
- Competitive remuneration package
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Car and office equipment
- All expenses paid in case of travel