Zakcret Sports SA, one of the leading sport retailers in Greece, with 35 stores (30 Zakcret Sports & 5 SneakerCage) and 4 e-shops, 500 employees and an extremely dynamic Line performance, is looking for a Project Engineer based at our headquarters in Spata, Attica.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Research, evaluation and comparison of contractors’ & suppliers’ offers.
- Preparation of budget and timetable regarding active projects.
- Drafting of private contracts.
- Continuous supervision at the construction site in order to ensure the progress of the plans: management and coordination of technical works, synergies & materials.
- Assurance of safety rules at the construction site.
- Quality control of technical works & measurements.
- Possibility of business trips outside Attica in about 25-30% of working time.
- Degree in civil engineering.
- Proven work experience of at least 2 years on construction site services or in building projects in a similar role, preferably in a retail store network company.
- Active license to practice as an Engineer.
- Familiarity with licensing issues, regulations, good practices and performance standards.
- Deep knowledge of Autocad and MS Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Driving License.
- Be able to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to make decisions, achieve goals and adhere to a schedule.
- Communicate effectively across all channels of business partners.
- Supervision skills, consistency and professionalism.
What we offer?
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Challenging & innovative environment.
- Opportunities for personal growth & development.
- Company car to use for business purposes