Alumil brings the best of us forward. Our mission is to deliver the creativity of all the Alumilers and thus make the world a more sustainable place. Afterall, “meraki” in Greek, means spirited work, without forcing yourself to be someone you’re not. Be you, be unique, make the difference, that’s the most precious thing to us. Responsibility, innovation, inclusion, and teamwork are the keywords we focus on.
Build excellence with us every day.
Our Customer Consultant is an engineer and a member of the Sales Division. Your role is located in Thessaloniki, but in fact you’re always next to our clients, project based, since you’re responsible to answer any inquiries they have about our systems and the project's technical specs. In specific, you conduct static studies regarding the appropriate profile selection during the project’s designing phase, while also getting trained to use AlumilCal. Communication & customer support is your second skin, you make sure you keep the CRM system updated and actively collaborate with the sales department. The stakeholders you’re coming in touch with could be architects, private individuals, fabricators, or the group’s subsidiaries.
You are defined by your strong technical background, with a focus on detail, and a deep sense of responsibility. By putting all the requests in an order, you give the best engineering input on the project, and assist all the stakeholders in bringing the drafts to life.
You’re bringing with you
- University or TEI degree as an Architect/Civil/Mechanical Engineer (or anything similar)
- Previous experience with aluminium will be appreciated
- Desirable experience in construction industry
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD (2D & 3D) or other design software
- Excellent knowledge of computers and the English language
- Organizational skills, consistency, confidentiality
What you’ll gain
- Provision of private life & health insurance
- Benefits according to performance
- Continuous learning and support
- Excellent working environment
- Τraining plan based on your needs
- Role specific benefits
ALUMIL opposes any discrimination, unequal treatment and violation of human rights and ensures the provision of equal opportunities at work. When hiring and evaluating employees, it does not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, nationality, political beliefs or social status.