Sales Support Specialist in IT (Outbound calling)
- Do you have experience with active telesales and would like to represent a trustworthy IT company focusing on business customers?
- Are you looking for flexibility in terms of TIME, PLACE and work APPROACH?
- Are you looking for a great opportunity in a smaller international company with unique IT services?
- Do you enjoy a multicultural environment and look for a company with great team spirit?
- Would you like to join a young team of software experts, sales and marketing specialists?
Then join our successful FORSCOPE team as a Sales Support Specialist !
What will be your key responsibilities:
The Sales Support Specialist's role is to identify leads through outbound calls to commercial and public sector customers such as large corporations, mid-sized companies and governmental institutions.
Collaborating with the Country Manager and a team of Sales Managers on the sales strategy and activities aimed at achieving their sales targets. Ensuring the sales team has the right information and resources that they need to successfully acquire new customers.
Daily activities and tasks will include:
- Researching, identifying and verifying contacts (by phone and email) of responsible persons of potential business clients.
- Finding potential buy-up opportunities – asking if companies own redundant Microsoft/Autodesk/CAD software and offering that we could buy them from them
- Generating, tracking and qualifying sales leads, then forwarding their verified contacts to respective sales representatives for further acquisition.
- Managing the customer database and performing all administrative activities related to it.
- Reaching out to potential as well as existing customers and inviting them to our webinars.
What experience should you have:
- At least 1 year of experience in a call centre, or a relevant telesales role
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proactive and pro-client approach
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Friendly nature, reliability, and independence
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- High administrative accuracy
- Digital literacy
- Greek on a native level
- English: At least B2 (regular communication with colleagues from different countries)
What do you get in return:
Opportunity to join a fast growing international company that sells products that save customers a lot of money.
You will be an important part of our team and business model based on a circular economy.
An attractive performance remuneration consisting of:
- Fixed amount of 900 eur
- Additional unlimited commission based on the fulfillment of targets (average 250-750 eur/ month) – Simple and transparent motivational system
Work arrangement on remote, or hybrid basis (as a Freelancer/Contractor B2B)
We offer a high level of work flexibility:
- Time: You can set your own time schedule – your goals are clearly set.
- Place: You can work from anywhere with a strong internet connection, we would just like to meet with you once per week.
- Approach: No strictly lined call script, you’ll have the freedom to find your own style leading to the best results.
Fully paid job training and further education, professional development
A great atmosphere of a very friendly and supportive international team
If this job offer sounds interesting to you, do not hesitate to send us your CV together with a short motivational letter!