Who we are
Etraveli Group is the globally leading company for tech solutions and fulfillment capabilities for online sales of flights. We are here to solve complexity, by connecting millions of flights and travelers across the globe. We hold consumer online travel agency brands like Mytrip, GoToGate & Flight Network and serve exclusively Booking.com with flights. Etraveli Group has also established strategic partnerships with companies like Skyscanner, Google Flights, TUI, etc.
Every day we strive to make the world smaller for our customers and bigger for our people. Our diverse team of more than 2000 passionate professionals is what makes us the industry’s tech wonder and the best in the world at what we do. Our major offices are in Sweden (HQ), Canada, Greece, India, Poland.
With the Greek office being one of the largest, hosting around 530 employees working from the center of Athens for the rest of the world.
Join us and start as Customer Experience Insights Analyst in the Customer Service team!
To support our growing global E-Commerce business spanning over 60 markets and 35 languages, we are looking for an exceptional analyst to join our team Customer Experience Insights.
As a Customer Experience Insights specialist you will play a key role in the day-to-day operations and enhancement of our business in order to deliver an exceptional shopping experience across multiple markets, devices, platforms and languages. You will be doing customer research and mapping shopping behavior of customers deriving from multiple traffic channels and countries across the customer journey. Based on your findings you will be working on developing, executing, and providing insights that shape content and new development projects in order to enhance user experience and increase conversion and revenue.
- Designing and conducting quantitative research across the customer journey - These include onsite, on app and post-interactions surveys but also online reviews and internal data points.
- Working with stakeholders to design research and to understand their insights’ needs - We work closely with Customer Services but also with E-commerce, UX and products teams to improve our service level, develop new functionalities and encourage teams to utilize customer feedback in their daily work.
- Analyzing feedback, including also free text using available tools
- Interpreting findings and coming up recommendations based on data
- Preparing relevant reports and presenting findings to senior management & other teams, both in a continuous and ad-hoc basis
- Identifying customer needs and advocating those internally so that we further improve customer experience
- Creating and optimizing dashboards/data visualizations where we surface customers’ feedback
- Collaborating with developers to introduce new sources of feedback and enhance our datasets with more information
- Working collaboratively with team as well as internal and external teams to optimize data quality and team processes such as research/survey standardization and insights’ communication
- Administration of our survey and online review tools including giving access to different colleagues, handling technical issues that might come up in relation to this.
- 2- 4 years of experience as a researcher or analyst, ideally in Tech/E-commerce industry
- Proven record of data analysis skills: experience of gathering, organizing and analyzing
- Ability to work independently
- Proven record of preparing reports with clear findings that encourage audience/stakeholders to take action
- Experience of stakeholder management (internally or externally) and of presenting to senior management and/or teams/clients
- Knowledge of survey platforms and Excel/Google sheets
- Excellent attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills: Ability to work both with structured and unstructured problems/projects
- Hunger to learn and always striving to improve
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English is a must
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Qualtrics
- Proven track record of conducting research that led to actions and improvements
- Advanced data analysis skills
- Having worked in agile/light agile approach
We are looking for people who would make the world smaller for travelers but want a bigger world of opportunities for themselves. With us you can enjoy:
- Health Benefits - Through partners, we offer a private health insurance plan. We also offer the possibility to use 2 extra medical leave days in case of need.
- Monthly ticket restaurant card - to spend in one of the thousands affiliated restaurants, cafes, stores or supermarkets across Greece.
- Hybrid working environment - having the opportunity to work both remotely and at the office enabling you flexibility! #LI-Hybrid
- Office in the City – We sit on bright, large floors (over 4000㎡!) in central Athens. Just a short walk from the Ambelokipi Metro station.
- Team activities - We also like to schedule company/department/team activities and events outside the office space!
- Fun & Work - We have a relaxed work environment where you can enjoy free breakfast, beverages & fruits, playing ping pong or video games.
Diversity disclaimer: At Etraveli Group we value diversity; we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds. During hiring, we are committed to ensure equality and promote diversity in the workplace at every selection stage. As such, we provide the same opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, religion or belief, gender, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under any anti-discrimination law or regulation.