Are you interested in working with a leading education technology player, the global leader in the assessment and certification of professional skills industry with presence in more than 200 countries worldwide? If so, this is the chance to apply now! 📥
PeopleCert is looking for Online Exams Invigilator (Proctors), who is responsible for onboarding, monitoring and closing Online Proctored exams through our respective platforms. This person resolves customers’ technical enquiries that arise during the online exam, by handling inbound and outbound international calls, emails or chats to candidates.
The Online Exams Centre department operates in Athens, Greece with rotating shifts.
As an Online Exams Invigilator, your tasks will include the following:
- Invigilate candidates during an online examination, ensuring that the candidates follow and adhere to the instructions on examination procedures before and during the examination period
- Perform the required procedures to authenticate the candidate’s identity and safeguard exam integrity in accordance with PeopleCert’s standards, regulations, and processes
- Ensure that when non compliances occur and candidates fail to adhere to PeopleCert regulations at any stage of the exam session, the required actions are taken in accordance with PeopleCert’s standards, regulations, and processes
- Implement basic troubleshooting protocols prior to or during the exam through customized platforms, chat, phone, or e-mails to ensure that the candidate's technical environment supports a smooth testing experience, as needed
- Manage the interaction in the exam and facilitates the candidate’s performance ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Ensure that Customer enquiries are dealt with in accordance with PeopleCert’s service standards
- Work effectively in a team environment, being able to liaise with the rest of the team to ensure the smooth allocation of workload and the best possible results
- Ensure remote work arrangement (spatial and environmental) is such that fulfils the essential responsibilities of the Online Invigilator role and role functions, to be performed in strict accordance with PeopleCert’s stringent criteria and processes
- Follow the provisions of collective agreements and PeopleCert’s policies and shares in the responsibility, mutual accountability, and commitment of making work from home arrangements successful, including access to the required work tools and adequate technology, and the ability to work effectively in a remote environment
- Respond positively to guidance and advice and implements improvements where needed.
- Attend PeopleCert’s trainings as required to keeps up to date with the Online Exam Center’s best practices and procedures
- Ensure any issues encountered are immediately reported to supervisors through the designated communication channels to be promptly addressed in accordance with PeopleCert’s regulations and guidelines
- Ensure work and presence is consistently aligned with the organization’svalues: “Quality – Passion – Integrity – Innovation”
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree any discipline will be an asset
- Prior working experience in the certification of persons and/or training and exam fields would be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of English (C2 level) and Italian (C2 level/ native-like)
- Advanced computer literacy is required. ECDL Advance level certification would be considered a plus
- Passionate with Customer Service
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
What we offer:
- Monthly Bonus upon Performance 💳
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere 💯
- Two free vouchers for all certifications from PeopleCert's Portfolio per year for all employees 🎓
- Complimentary coffee and tea in all our premises ☕
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and global environment 📈
- Constant personal and professional development 🥇
- 100% Virtual Hiring Process 💻
If you want to become a member of our international, dynamic and agile team that creates world leading software products, then we should certainly like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organizations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardized exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realize their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, and Cyprus boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. All of us at PeopleCert are committed to the reflection of the diversity and inclusion of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
Working on Home Office (HO) Secure English Language Tests (SELTs)
Any person who is engaged by PeopleCert to work on the SELT service must undergo a Background Check (the results of which must be acceptable to PeopleCert and the HO) prior to commencing their SELT duties. All SELT personnel will be required to complete a declaration (provided by PeopleCert) where the existence of any criminal record and/or bankruptcy must be declared.
If working on the SELT service in the UK, background checks will include:
- A basic or enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check
- Right to Work in the UK check (including nationality, identity and place of residence)
- HO security check (Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) or Counter Terrorist Check (CTC)
- Financial background check
- Employment reference check
- If working on the SELT service anywhere in the world (outside of the UK) personnel will undergo background checks that are equivalent to those stated for the UK
In addition, if personnel are required to speak to SELT candidates they must be appropriately skilled in English language and, where SELT services are provided anywhere in the world (outside of the UK), the official language of the relevant country.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.