By joining forces with Miele, the leading manufacturer of premium domestic appliances, we are soaring towards one common goal: to ensure we live and work by the motto “Immer Besser”; always better.
As we are growing rapidly, we are looking for a like-minded talent to join our Customer Service team– fluent in French – who will become an integral member of a team devoted to delivering exceptional customer experiences on any given occasion.
If you share our passion for continuous improvement and our appreciation for quality-conscious brands, apply now and join us in Greece!
Some of your daily tasks:
- Communicating through various channels (e-mail, chat & phone) to address product or service issues.
- Advising customers on the proper use of their electric appliances.
- Handling customer complaints in an efficient manner, clarifying their needs and determining the cause of the problem.
- Expediting corrections and/or adjustments; following up to ensure resolution.
- Assisting with the processing of refunds or exchanges.
- Arranging the placement of orders.
We’ll love it if you have:
- High level of fluency in French.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Customer support/troubleshooting experience will be appreciated.
- Familiarity with the brand is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills utilizing active listening.
- Experience within the household appliance/commercial equipment industry is a plus.
- Comfortable with the use of basic technology tools.
- A positive, can-do attitude that shines through every interaction.
What we offer:
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get up to €2.000 depending on the language
- Extra Private Health Insurance Benefits
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- The opportunity to work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age
At Teleperformance Greece, we take pride in the commitment to our values: equality, conscious inclusivity and human-centric progress. Growth is not determined solely by our numbers; our most valuable asset is our people. Our ever-growing community of 12,000+ individuals from 110+ nationalities is what makes us what we are: the indubitable leader in our field.