Who we are
Etraveli Group is the globally leading company for tech solutions and fulfillment capabilities for online sales of flights. We are here to solve complexity, by connecting millions of flights and travelers across the globe. We hold consumer online travel agency brands like Mytrip, GoToGate & Flight Network and serve exclusively Booking.com with flights. Etraveli Group has also established strategic partnerships with companies like Skyscanner, Google Flights, TUI, etc.
Every day we strive to make the world smaller for our customers and bigger for our people. Our diverse team of more than 2000 passionate professionals is what makes us the industry’s tech wonder and the best in the world at what we do. Our major offices are in Sweden (HQ), Canada, Greece, India, Poland.
With the Greek office being one of the largest, hosting around 530 employees working from the center of Athens for the rest of the world.
Join us and start as an Customer Service Business Controller in the Customer Service team!
The Customer Service Business Control team is responsible for controlling the Customer Services department, Etraveli Group’s largest and an organization of ~2000 employees inhouse and additional 800 outsourcing today. Customer Service Business Controllers are responsible for:
- Setting up controls and monitor the Customer Service activities starting with budget and forecast
- Operational and financial controlling activities such as vendor invoice control, outsourcing management, agent incentive program.
- Following up on queues and activities that have financial impact
We are looking for a controller with good controllership skills and who does not shy away from being analytical and explorative. You are comfortable in your communication and stakeholder management. You will have close cooperation with other departments within the global Customer Services organization and you will work closely with the Etraveli Group Finance team.
- Operational controlling in order to optimize commercial value of the CS activities.
- Create and maintain financial and business metrics.
- Build and improve existing reporting and controlling routines.
- Develop new routines and processes.
- Identify risk areas and apply ad-hoc tasks where needed.
- Follow up and reporting of key business areas both of financial and operational character.
- You will play a key role in highlighting trends and patterns, adherence to set targets as well as creating awareness in order to minimize risk.
- Support other colleagues within the Business Control team.
- Preferably have a bachelor's degree in Business Administrations, Economics, Statistics or other related fields
- Experience from international and multicultural organization
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Advanced Knowledge of excel / Familiarity with reporting solutions (Sql, Looker, Python and Qlikview) will be highly advantageous.
- Strong communication skills, excellent command of the English language
- Ability to take initiatives and pay attention to detail
- Strong critical and investigation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
We are looking for people who would make the world smaller for travelers but want a bigger world of opportunities for themselves. With us you can enjoy:
- Health Benefits - Through partners, we offer a private health insurance plan. We also offer the possibility to use 2 extra medical leave days in case of need.
- Monthly ticket restaurant card - to spend in one of the thousands affiliated restaurants, cafes, stores or supermarkets across Greece.
- Hybrid working environment - having the opportunity to work both remotely and at the office enabling you flexibility! #LI-Hybrid
- Office in the City – We sit on bright, large floors (over 4000㎡!) in central Athens. Just a short walk from the Ambelokipi Metro station.
- Team activities - We also like to schedule company/department/team activities and events outside the office space!
- Fun & Work - We have a relaxed work environment where you can enjoy free breakfast, beverages & fruits, playing ping pong or video games.
*If interested, please send your CV in English*
Diversity disclaimer: At Etraveli Group we value diversity; we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds. During hiring, we are committed to ensure equality and promote diversity in the workplace at every selection stage. As such, we provide the same opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, religion or belief, gender, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under any anti-discrimination law or regulation.