Who we are
Etraveli Group is the globally leading company for tech solutions and fulfillment capabilities for online sales of flights. We are here to solve complexity, by connecting millions of flights and travelers across the globe. We hold consumer online travel agency brands like Mytrip, GoToGate & Flight Network and serve exclusively Booking.com with flights. Etraveli Group has also established strategic partnerships with companies like Skyscanner, Google Flights, TUI, etc.
Every day we strive to make the world smaller for our customers and bigger for our people. Our diverse team of more than 2000 passionate professionals is what makes us the industry’s tech wonder and the best in the world at what we do. Our major offices are in Sweden (HQ), Canada, Greece, India, Poland.
With the Greek office being one of the largest, hosting around 530 employees working from the center of Athens for the rest of the world.
Join us and start as Scandinavian Speaking Travel Agent in the Customer Service team!
As a Travel agent, you will assist our clients in completing their travel itineraries over the phone, emails and social media requests while handling our reservation systems. Another vital aspect of the Travel Agent position is to promote and sell our flight add-on products as a natural extension of conversation with the customer. Our intention is to provide a more complete service to our customers by traveling with peace of mind and security.
In order to ensure a flawless and positive customer experience, all our agents have a friendly attitude and enjoy helping others!
Position reports to a First Line Customer Service Manager.
- Receive & process incoming calls, emails & social media requests
- Ensure & provide quality of service to customers. i.e. handle inquiries & complaints from customers in a professional manner
- Manage flight cancellations, rebookings and force majeure situations
- Develop & recommend changes to existing methods & procedures to increase accuracy, efficiency & responsiveness of the Customer department as a whole
- Report technical issues, customers’ complaints and other problems
- Native/Fluent level of Swedish (oral and written)
- Good knowledge of English
- Experience in the customer service sector
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
- Excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude
- Quality focus and multitasking in a fast-paced environment
Nice to Have
- Basic level of Norwegian & Danish
- Experience in working with KPIs
- GDS knowledge (Amadeus or Sabre)
We are looking for people who would make the world smaller for travelers but want a bigger world of opportunities for themselves. With us you can enjoy:
- Standard working schedule Monday - Friday (morning shifts)
- Competitive salary combined with customized incentives’ program
- Extensive training providing GDS Certification (Amadeus, Sabre etc)
- Hybrid working environment - having the opportunity to work both remotely and at the office enabling you flexibility! #LI-Hybrid
- Health Benefits - Through partners we offer a private health insurance plan. We also offer the possibility to use 2 extra medical leave days in case of need
- Monthly ticket restaurant card - to spend in one of the thousands affiliated restaurants, cafes, stores or supermarkets across Greece.
- Office in the City – We sit on bright, large floors (over 4000㎡!) in central Athens. Just a short walk from the Ambelokipi Metro station
- We have a relaxed & fun work environment where you can enjoy free breakfast, coffee/tea, play ping pong or video games and enjoy various discounts
- We also like to schedule company/department/team activities and events outside the office space!
Diversity disclaimer: At Etraveli Group we value diversity; we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds. During hiring, we are committed to ensure equality and promote diversity in the workplace at every selection stage. As such, we provide the same opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, religion or belief, gender, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under any anti-discrimination law or regulation.