We are looking for a passionate BI Developer Role. The ideal candidate will be designing, developing, and maintaining business intelligence solutions, crafting and executing queries upon request for data, and presenting information through reports and visualization. In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis.
You should be analytical and an excellent communicator. If you also have business acumen and problem-solving aptitude, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will enhance our business intelligence system to help us make better decisions.
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools)
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms
- Create tools to store data
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems (Power BI mandatory)
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Proven experience as a BI Developer, Data Scientist, or Data Analyst
- BPO experience is a big plus
- Understanding of database management systems and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Familiarity with BI technologies (Microsoft Power BI and DAX are mandatory)
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Analysis Services(SSAS), or SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Knowledge of Azure is considered a plus
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a relevant field
What we offer:
- Full Relocation Support (including flights, accommodation & transportation)
- Indefinite contract
- Competitive remuneration package (14 Salaries/year)
- 10% monthly performance bonus
- Daily meal voucher in Up Hellas Mastercard
- Private health insurance + Dental Care
- Opportunities for international Career through the Webhelp International Mobility program
- A challenging working environment
- Employee events
- Free gym, well-being activities, and a rooftop cinema with Acropolis views
- Enjoy with your co-workers your lunch break at our new Restaurant
You appreciate our values of recognition, integrity, unity, and commitment, and you are eager to create the "wow" too. More than your background, it is your motivation and your personality that will make you part of our fun-loving community.
Please note that non-EU residents must have a valid work permit in Greece to be considered for employment.
Webhelp Hellas is an equal opportunity employer
Webhelp considers diversity a fundamental resource and offers everyone accesses to employment opportunities, regardless of gender, age, religion, ethnicity, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.