CBS group is one of the largest Technology, Information Technology and Telecommunications groups, Key Systems Integrators of the Greek and Cypriot Market, with a powerful presence of 35 years and consists of Cosmos Business Systems SA, Cosmos Consulting and CBS IT Systems (Cyprus) LTD. Our company's mission is to provide high quality integrated solutions in technology products and services to meet the needs of Private Business Sector and Public Sector Organizations, investing in people and knowledge, a combination that makes it competitive and efficient.
COSMOS BUSINESS SYSTEMS S.A. www.cbs.gr, wishes to hire:
The successful candidate will join the software & consulting department and will be responsible for the development and administration of BI Tools within co-founded and / or research projects and projects in the field of Public and Private Sector.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology / Telecommunications and / or Science (Mathematics/Physics)
- Experience in corresponding positions of 3 + years
- Knowledge of Power BI Desktop – Power BI Service (required)
- Experience with Databases, Data Engineering (required)
- Experience with data warehouse, ETL processes (required)
- Experience with Business intelligence and report writing (required)
- DAX (required)
- Python (optional)
- Advanced technical and analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Advanced ability to understand the operational needs of customers and conversion to technical specifications
- Excellent knowledge of English at written and spoken level
- Any Microsoft certifications are desirable.
- Completed military obligations (for men)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within specified deadlines.
- Organizational skills
- Particular emphasis on team working ability
- A modern and friendly work environment
- Prospects for a strong growth of the company's activities
- Reward according to skills
We are committed to an inclusive culture that encourages and supports the diverse voices of our employees. We welcome applications from individuals of all genders, ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, ethnicities, religions, beliefs, and ability status and all other diversity characteristics.
All submissions will be treated as confidential.
After you submit your application, it will be evaluated by Cosmos Business Systems' Human Resources Department and, if your academic and professional profile meets the requirements of the position in question, we will contact you to schedule a personal interview.
Cosmos Business Systems, will process your Personal Data in its capacity as Data Controller, according to the information you will find available in the following link:
For any clarification or objection related to the processing of your Personal Data by Cosmos Business Systems, you may contact the Data Controller to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org