Are you interested in working with a leading education technology player, the global leader in the assessment and certification of professional skills industry with presence in more than 200 countries worldwide? If so, this is the chance to apply now! 📥
The role of BI Analyst is to lead in the preparation and development of key business intelligence to enable efficient, effective, and commercially focussed performance reporting within the business, in a timely and efficient manner.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst your tasks will include the following:
- Analyze complex data sets to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for optimization.
- Create insightful and visually appealing data visualizations and reports using Power BI, transforming raw data into actionable insights.
- Optimization and maintenance of existing dashboards and reports.
- Perform adept data manipulation and transformation within the Power BI environment.
- Monitor and identify trends, anomalies, and patterns in data to provide proactive recommendations for business improvements.
- Collaborate with departments across the organization to understand their data needs and provide solutions.
- Ensure data accuracy, consistency, and compliance with data governance policies and standards. Work to maintain data quality and integrity.
- Collaborate with data engineers, data scientists, and business stakeholders to drive data-driven initiatives and projects.
- Stay current with industry best practices and emerging technologies in BI and data analytics.
What we look for:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as Data Science, Business, Statistics.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and programming languages (e.g.,SQL, Python, R).
- Strong knowledge of Power BI tool and data visualization software.
- Solid understanding of statistical concepts and data modelling.
- Experience in OLAP Cubes and multidimensional data models.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to convey complex findings to non-technical stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Proactive and flexible “can-do” attitude.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a passion for uncovering actionable insights from data.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere
- Two free vouchers for all certifications from PeopleCert's Portfolio per year for all employees
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and global environment
- Constant personal and professional development
If you want to become a member of our international, dynamic and agile team that creates world leading software products, then we should certainly like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organizations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardized exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realize their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, and Cyprus boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. All of us at PeopleCert are committed to the reflection of the diversity and inclusion of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
Working on Home Office (HO) Secure English Language Tests (SELTs)
Any person who is engaged by PeopleCert to work on the SELT service must undergo a Background Check (the results of which must be acceptable to PeopleCert and the HO) prior to commencing their SELT duties. All SELT personnel will be required to complete a declaration (provided by PeopleCert) where the existence of any criminal record and/or bankruptcy must be declared.
If working on the SELT service in the UK, background checks will include:
- A basic or enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check
- Right to Work in the UK check (including nationality, identity and place of residence)
- HO security check (Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) or Counter Terrorist Check (CTC)
- Financial background check
- Employment reference check.
- If working on the SELT service anywhere in the world (outside of the UK) personnel will undergo background checks that are equivalent to those stated for the UK.
In addition, if personnel are required to speak to SELT candidates they must be appropriately skilled in English language and, where SELT services are provided anywhere in the world (outside of the UK), the official language of the relevant country.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.