Are you interested in working with a leading education technology player, the global leader in the assessment and certification of professional skills industry with presence in more than 200 countries worldwide? If so, this is the chance to apply now! 📥
We are in search of a skilled and seasoned Azure Data Engineer. The ideal candidate will showcase proficiency in Microsoft Azure technologies, such as Synapse Analytics, Azure Databricks, and Delta Lake, API interactions, possess Python programming capabilities, and mastery SQL programming. Moreover, the candidate should have a proven history of designing and implementing integration pipelines within the Azure ecosystem.
- Harness the power of Microsoft Azure, Synapse Analytics, Databricks, and Delta Lake technologies to architect, create, and sustain robust solutions for data engineering.
- Demonstrate adeptness in API interactions to ensure smooth data exchanges and seamless integrations.
- Utilize Python programming skills to elevate and streamline data processing workflows.
- Showcase mastery in SQL to effectively query, manipulate, and analyse extensive datasets.
- Architect and implement integration pipelines, upholding data integrity and reliability across the entire data lifecycle.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to comprehend data requirements and deliver scalable solutions.
- Stay abreast of industry best practices and emerging trends in data engineering and cloud technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Data Engineer, with a specialization in Microsoft Azure technologies.
- Python programming and API interactions.
- Exceptional skills in SQL for adept data manipulation and analysis.
- Hands-on experience with integration pipelines and data processing workflows.
- Familiarity with Delta Lake architecture is considered an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (C2 level certification desired, LanguageCert C2 LTE or C2 IESOL certificate would be a plus)
- Ability to collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams and articulate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
If you are a proactive and results-oriented Data Engineer with a strong understanding of databases and data warehouses, a keen business acumen, exceptional data manipulation skills, and a commitment to delivery and efficiency, we encourage you to apply.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package 💲
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere among young and smart people 💯
- Two free vouchers for all certifications from PeopleCert's Portfolio per year for all employees 🎓
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and global environment 📈
- Constant personal and professional development 🥇
If you want to become a member of our international, dynamic and agile team that creates world leading software products, then we should certainly like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organizations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardized exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realize their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, and Cyprus boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. All of us at PeopleCert are committed to the reflection of the diversity and inclusion of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
Working on Home Office (HO) Secure English Language Tests (SELTs)
Any person who is engaged by PeopleCert to work on the SELT service must undergo a Background Check (the results of which must be acceptable to PeopleCert and the HO) prior to commencing their SELT duties. All SELT personnel will be required to complete a declaration (provided by PeopleCert) where the existence of any criminal record and/or bankruptcy must be declared.
If working on the SELT service in the UK, background checks will include:
- A basic or enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check
- Right to Work in the UK check (including nationality, identity and place of residence)
- HO security check (Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) or Counter Terrorist Check (CTC)
- Financial background check
- Employment reference check.
- If working on the SELT service anywhere in the world (outside of the UK) personnel will undergo background checks that are equivalent to those stated for the UK.
In addition, if personnel are required to speak to SELT candidates they must be appropriately skilled in English language and, where SELT services are provided anywhere in the world (outside of the UK), the official language of the relevant country.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.