Are you interested in working with a leading education technology player, the global leader in the assessment and certification of professional skills industry with presence in more than 200 countries worldwide? If so, this is the chance to apply now! 📥
PeopleCert is looking for a Workforce Management and Reporting Team Leader, responsible for supervising and participating actively in scheduling staff needs according to the forecasted contact volumes, planning and adjusting manpower distribution as well as creating reports and monitoring all KPIs.
As a Workforce Management and Reporting Team Leader, your tasks will include the following:
- Analyse and report historical data and trends in order to develop forecast models, crucial for operational needs across our global workforce
- Actively track, analyse and report on our chosen KPIs and you will identify root causes for variance to budget and performance metrics.
- Ensure that all internal communication and actions take place when a change in staffing takes place
- Proactively look for new WFM tools and trends in order to improve the WFM systems
- Be responsible for designing and implementing new processes and procedures as we modernise and improve WFM
- Lead a team of specialists and ensure the appropriate level of staffing and the adequate task coverage
- Execute a range of reasonable additional tasks and involve in activities as assigned by your supervisor
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Math, Statistics or similar discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a senior position in operational workforce management, with proven experience in a multinational environment
- Excellent command of the English language (C2 level certification desired, LanguageCert C2 LTE or C2 IESOL certificate would be a plus). Extra languages will be considered as an asset
- Deeply analytical mindset with superior skills in Excel, a good understanding of SQL and Power BI and other data collection and presentation tools, with emphasis on forecasting and reporting
- Advanced computer literacy and proficient use of Microsoft Excel is a prerequisite. ECDL Certificate would be considered as an asset
- Working knowledge of CMS tools and reporting
- Knowledge of CRM tools and reporting
- Good understanding of technical systems used in customer care environments
- Complex problem solving, judgment and critical thinking attention tο detail and compliance to procedures
- Proven leadership skills with the desire to build and strengthen your team by developing and coaching them
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline driven environment
What we offer:
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere
- Two free vouchers for all certifications from PeopleCert's Portfolio per year for all employees
- Complimentary coffee and tea in all our premises
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and global environment
- Constant personal and professional development
If you want to become a member of our international, dynamic and agile team that creates world leading software products, then we should certainly like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organizations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardized exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realize their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, and Cyprus boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. All of us at PeopleCert are committed to the reflection of the diversity and inclusion of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
Working on Home Office (HO) Secure English Language Tests (SELTs)
Any person who is engaged by PeopleCert to work on the SELT service must undergo a Background Check (the results of which must be acceptable to PeopleCert and the HO) prior to commencing their SELT duties. All SELT personnel will be required to complete a declaration (provided by PeopleCert) where the existence of any criminal record and/or bankruptcy must be declared.
If working on the SELT service in the UK, background checks will include:
- A basic or enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check
- Right to Work in the UK check (including nationality, identity and place of residence)
- HO security check (Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) or Counter Terrorist Check (CTC)
- Financial background check
- Employment reference check
- If working on the SELT service anywhere in the world (outside of the UK) personnel will undergo background checks that are equivalent to those stated for the UK
In addition, if personnel are required to speak to SELT candidates they must be appropriately skilled in English language and, where SELT services are provided anywhere in the world (outside of the UK), the official language of the relevant country.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.