- Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and/or business processes to meet user requirements.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and clearly define the technical solution using out of the box solution as top priority before requesting enhancement.
- Develop high-level project scope, deliverables, and milestones.
- Develop business process design (or redesign) and documentation as needed.
- Collaborate with Data Architect to develop reporting specifications that meet business requirements and organizational needs.
- Manage and monitor project progress - elicit requirements, system/port design, user/functional/technical requirements documentation, test plan/scenario creation, final defect tracking.
- Manage and monitor enhancement requests for key functionality not currently available in the product and provide feedback to stakeholders.
- Assist with implementation/review of data quality improvement processes and initiatives.
- Develops enhancements to the data warehouse.
- Develop reports via standard tools (Smartsheets, PowerBI, Tableu)
- Provide support and expertise to business partners to assist with increased utilization of Business Intelligence tools.
- Collaborate with business users and subject matter experts to establish a vision for providing BI solutions.
- Develop milestones and timelines while managing small-to-mid scale projects.
- Develop and maintain the budgets for the projects.
- Participate in the evaluation of new BI tools for incorporation into the BI toolset.
- Performs other duties as assigned Communicate, build strong relationships with, and work closely with operations, supply chain and l IT to resolve system, data related and/or workflow issues.
- High educational degree in Computer Science or equivalent SQL work experience preferred or 5+ years of work experience as a Business/Systems Analyst in a related field fast paced industrial manufacturing/production environment.
- Previous experience managing projects with cross functional technical customers.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL Server, Data Analysis, Excel, Access, Transact-SQL, Stored Procedures and Functions, Power Pivot/View
- Knowledge of physical structures database, disaster recovery and best practices
- Proven troubleshooting/debugging skills with ability to isolate and resolve problems.
- Ability to work independently and on teams to solve problems, manage multiple projects and priorities under time constraints, and build strong relationships with cross-functional teams, Motivated, self-directed work ethic, willing to aggressively pursue individual and team goals.
- Strong critical thinking, ability to question the status quo, while maintaining a strong quality initiative.
- Excellent communication skills which help you to effectively communicate with cross functional teams.
- Strong leadership skills to lead and inspire a diverse team of over 43 nationalities.
- Ability to adapt to constantly changing work assignments and fast paced work environment.
- Drive and motivation to shape a growing company in the cutting-edge sector of laser communication.
Ideally you bring with you:
- Experienced in maturing ERP/MRP/MES/SAP systems in a collaborative environment.
- Familiarity with Lean Principles, 5S & Six Sigma
- Experience with process-mapping & creating new procedures via process flowcharts.
Be part of the company that is changing the world!
Have you always wanted to wear your favourite space outfit to work? Then you are exactly the
right fit for us! Forget the office politics and come and work with inspiring colleagues from all
over the world as you embark on an incredible journey with Mynaric to work on unique and
challenging projects and make a real contribution to the future of connectivity.
We offer you permanent employment, varied areas of responsibility, and attractive employee.
benefits. Mynaric is absolutely committed to being an equal opportunity employer so we
welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, gender,
disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
Mynaric produces optical fiber for the skies and, as a pioneer in laser communications, enables extremely fast and secure wireless data transmission between satellites, aircraft, drones and the ground. The products are used by well-known international technology companies to build global communication networks. The emerging Internet over the clouds will connect the previously disconnected 3 billion people, bring the Internet of Things to the remotest corners of the earth and make international communication more secure than ever.