On behalf of our client, ELPEDISON, we are looking to recruit an Energy Market Analyst.
This role offers a direct contractual association with Elpedison, ensuring that you become an integral part of our client's payroll and contribute your skills to their esteemed organization. Please be aware that our role is exclusively focused on overseeing the recruitment process.
Elpedison is the first independent energy utility in Greece, and a leader in providing outstanding and innovative energy solutions. We operate with enthusiasm in what we do and we pride ourselves of offering our employees a place where they can excel, creating value. Thanks to the knowledge and the experience that we have inherited from our parent companies, we aspire to always be a leading company in our sector, playing a significant role in power generation while offering high-quality and innovative energy products and services with stability and consistency.
Elpedison, with its two privately owned power plants at Thisvi of Viotia and Thessaloniki and a total installed capacity of 820 MW, uses exclusively natural gas, following a production process which is considerably friendly to the environment.
Energy Market Analyst analyzes and interprets energy market trends and data to provide insight for decision making and identify opportunities. Closely monitors and evaluates market conditions and developments to understand the dynamics of the energy sector. Collects and evaluates data, conducts research, develops models and generates reports.
- Analyzes and interprets energy market trends and data to provide insight for decision making and identify opportunities.
- Monitors and evaluates market conditions and developments to understand the dynamics of the energy sector.
- Collects and evaluates data, conducts research, develops models and generates reports.
- Performs advanced quantitative and qualitative analysis of energy markets including supply and demand trends and emerging technologies.
- Develops models and forecasts to predict future market trends and support the Division's short- and long-term planning.
- Evaluating the activities and strategies of competitors in the energy market to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Collects and analyzes data from multiple sources to identify patterns and insights.
- Prepares and sends reports regarding the energy market.
- Communicates findings and recommendations to management and stakeholders.
- Evaluates regulatory changes and their potential impact on the energy market.
- Coordinates with IT for the design and implementation of automated reports and checks the results.
- Checks and validates data stored in ENMA databases and in case of discrepancies coordinates the appropriate actions for the correction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Science or related field.
- Master’s Degree in relevant field will be considered an advantage.
- Minimum 2-3 years of proven experience in the field of energy markets.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Advanced computer capabilities and competence in data visualization and data analysis tools will be considered an asset.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and oral.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in order to identify and analyze complex problems and provide creative solutions to address them.
- Strong research skills to gather and assess market information.
- A strong understanding of the energy markets.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Understanding of regulation, policies, economic principles, and financial concepts.
- Competitive salary
- Performance-based variable pay
- Ticket restaurant card
- Private Health Insurance coverage
- Pension Scheme
- Home electricity discount
- Continuous learning & upskilling opportunities and access to our online training platform
- Flexible work from home options available #LI-Hybrid