Who do you want to become?
Are you our Future Leader? Are you ready to realize your potential? Are you searching for a real purpose and not “just another job”?
At the Sani/Ikos Group we take hospitality very seriously. As we expand with new Resort openings on an almost annual basis, our core purpose remains the same; encouraging guests to experience the Μagic of togetherness as the World’s Leading Family & Beach ResortTM.
Whether you’re looking for a strong career path in the hospitality industry, to learn new skills that will set you apart from the competition or to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, our safe, strong, and sustainable environment might just be the perfect place for you.
Assistant Spa Manager (Ref: CRF/ASM023)
Resorts: Ikos Dassia, Ikos Odisia
Location: Corfu, Greece
Contract: Full Time /seasonal
Start Date: April 2023
Your main responsibilities
- Assist with all day to day spa operations and act as lead manager in absence of the Spa Manager
- Participate in and promote marketing activities as assigned by Spa Manager
- Assist with new hires, training and supervision of Spa personnel
- Handle guests’ requests and complaints with an exceptionally professional manner
- Ensure all services are being carried out in a professional, correct and efficient manner
- Monitor quality control in all aspects of the operation
- Communicate regularly and efficiently with the Spa Manager on all operational issues
- Enhance a teamwork environment, leading by example
Your main qualifications/skills:
- Proven experience as an Assistant SPA Manager or in a similar role ideally in a 5* luxury hotel or in a well-established SPA brand
- Degree/Diploma in Spa/Physiotherapy/Cosmetology
- Computer Literacy & knowledge of Hospitality software (Opera, Fidelio)
- Fluency in English
- Good command of a second language (Russian, German, French) would be a plus
- Experience in Spa sales
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
What to expect from us
- Becoming a member of an organization that cares about its people, the environment and the local communities.
- Have room to grow and develop via numerous opportunities for learning, professional development and career advancement.
- Certainly not “just another job”, but a place where people connect for life, and the work that they do means so much to both guests and colleagues alike.
- Job safety and security in a continuously expanding and dynamic organization.
- Competitive remuneration package with insurance and a number of work provisions.
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!
: www.ikosresorts.com | http://ikosresorts.com/ikoscareers/
: www.sani-resort.com | www.sani-resort.com/en_GB/careers
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job Applicants Privacy Notice page.