Location: Mykonos, Greece
Starting date: May 2024
Reports to: Spa Manager
Santa Marina, a Luxury Collection Resort & Villas, Mykonos, is an uber-luxe retreat for explorers and collectors of the world’s island idyll experiences. Set overlooking the exquisite and iconic Ornos Bay, Santa Marina crucially commands the only private beach on Mykonos, making its transparent turquoise waters and white silk sands a genuine sanctuary from the public eye.
Αn integral part of Santa Marina, the well-known Ginkgo Spa, a luxurious and pristine sanctuary of relaxation and rejuvenation, is recruiting for Yoga Instructor to join a team of resourceful and driven professionals.
As a Yoga instructor at Ginkgo Spa, you will have the creative freedom to create your own class. You will cater for all ages and levels of ability, providing private yoga classes for individuals (1:1) and small groups.
Our expectations are that classes must be well-organised, safe, and professionally taught and that our guests always leave your class having had a memorable experience.
- Ensure the smooth execution of Yoga and related wellness activities.
- Deliver superb classes, all in line with best practices.
- Inform participants about various forms of yoga and its effect on the body and mind.
- Ensure that a safe and healthy environment exists for exercising.
- Take extreme care to ensure that a high standard of hygiene and sanitation is maintained in work areas.
- Ensure all hotel equipment and assets are correctly used and protected.
- Deal with all guest requests with a positive ‘Can Do’ attitude courteously and properly in the course of duty.
- Proactively interact with the guests in order to market Spa and Yoga services.
Experience, Requirements & Skills
- At least two years of experience as a yoga instructor ideally within a luxury spa/luxury hospitality environment.
- BA/ BSc in Physical Education and Sports / similar studies /or holder of a professional license.
- Competency in English and Greek (verbal and written).
- Nutrition Science Knowledge would be an advantage.
- Communicative competent, emotionally intelligent, and professionally presented.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Ongoing training opportunities.
- Staff Accommodation & meals on & off duty.
- Uniform provided and laundered.
- Free Parking.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now by sending an up-to-date CV and a recent photograph.
We will recruit the first suitable applicants, so apply early as we may close earlier. In the event of a successful application, we will contact you to arrange an interview.
Please note CVs not fulfilling the above prerequisites won’t be taken into consideration.