Phoenix Engineering is looking for a motivated and skilled Procurement Specialist to join our team, specialized in the telecommunication infrastructure. As a Procurement Specialist you will help our team keep growing by finding cost-effective deals and suppliers.
You will be responsible for:
• Devising and using fruitful sourcing strategies
• Discovering profitable suppliers and initiating business and organization partnerships
• Negotiating with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
• Evaluation of suppliers’ proformas
• Approving the ordering of necessary goods and services
• Finalizing purchase details of orders and deliveries
• Examining existing contracts
• Tracking and reporting key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
• Controlling spend and building a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
To qualify for the role you must have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, logistics, business administration or another similar field
• 1-3 previous working experience as a Procurement Specialist or in a familiar role
• Excellent command of the English language
• Talent in negotiations and networking
• Excellent communication skills
• Problem solving skills.
Ideally you will also have:
• Master's degree in a related field preferred
• Proven experience working as a procurement specialist in the same area required
• Additional certification in the field of procurement desired
• Competitive remuneration package
• Catered lunch benefit
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• Friendly and modern working environment.