Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for a diligent Waiter to support the Office Management team in our Athens Office.
Are you an administrative professional with solid relevant experience? We’d definitely like to meet you!
Become part of our story!
Your day-to-day duties will include but will not be exhausted to Office organization and daily operation.
Sounds interesting? Read on.
What you will need to do:
- Prepare the meetings (coffee breaks, lunch etc.)
- Serve refreshments & lunch to the Management & guests
- Keep stock and replenish supplies
- Maintain meeting rooms cleanliness
- Clean Management’s cups and utensils
- Make sure kitchenettes in all buildings are clean and tidy at all times
- Perform ad-hoc duties when required
What you will need to have:
- Experience in beverage preparation & high-level service
- Ability to multitask & work under pressure with discretion
- Prior experience in hospitality or in a similar field will be considered an asset
- Basic knowledge of English
- Organization, respect & courtesy with strict attention to detail
You are someone who:
- Has great interpersonal and communicative skills, sharpened coordination and organizing skills
- Act with integrity, professionalism and discretion, demonstrating positive attitude
- Is a real team person, promoting the Company’s vision and values.
What is in it for you:
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!
Please note that you will be contacted only in case you are shortlisted for an interview. In the meantime, do not hesitate to stay in touch and keep monitoring our open vacancies and our LinkedIn page! Rest assured that your application will be treated with strict confidentiality and under all applicable data privacy regulation