INGROUP, is currently seeking on behalf of its client, a multinational insurance company, for a dynamic candidate to cover the following position:
Personal Assistant to the CEO
Location: Athens, Greece
The role: The purpose of this role is to provide high level confidential support to the CEO by performing a full secretarial and administrative support in general. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
A) Daily operations:
- Ensure that effective planning and administrative systems are in place and maintained efficiently and effectively.
- Coordinate meetings, conference calls, and interviews, by prioritizing and arranging internal and external meetings, ensuring appropriate briefing papers are prepared and provided.
- Plan and organize travel and accommodation when required
- Provide full personal assistant support by dealing with all correspondence and calls, drafting routine letters to a high standard, minute meetings, taking messages and other administrative tasks as required
- Assist with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations.
B) Executive Support
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments
- Communicate directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with Board members
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach
- University degree (PA diploma or certification will be considered as an asset)
- At least 5-7 years of experience as an Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant to a C- level executive in a multinational environment.
- Advanced MS Office skills and calendar systems
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English languages (written and oral)
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Strong communication, presentation & interpersonal skills (verbal & written)
- Excellent organization, planning, follow up & time management skills
- Attention & precision to detail & punctuality
The company offers
- Full time position (Monday-Friday)
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary
- Prospects for growth & development
Interested candidates who believe they can respond assertively to the position requirements, are kindly requested to send their CV referring the position code HR 769.