Be part of our Assurance Graduate Program to work with the best Assurance teams and grow your career in the global leading professional services firm in Greece. You will be coached by top professionals to gain valuable insights and understand how client’s business works. You will have the opportunity to develop unique and diversified skills through high scale projects.
Kick off your career with us in Core Audit, Digital Assurance Hub or Broader Assurance Services
- Core Audit
At PwC, we provide high-quality audit services to our clients. Our detailed understanding of relevant regulations and legislation drives us to effectively assist our clients with complex reporting and accounting issues involving application of GAAP, or other frameworks such as Sarbanes-Oxley for SEC registered companies.
- Digital Assurance Hub
As digitalization and technology gains increasing significance to today’s business, our Digital Assurance Hub Team is here to play a pivotal role in providing assurance to our clients in their digital journey.
Are you an authentic and persuasive spirit with a holistic and digital mindset who can not only leverage their own expertise but also inspire and empower people to give their best? Be part of our Information Technology Team or Data Assurance Team
- Broader Assurance Services
You will be part of a team which combines professionals with different backgrounds, capabilities and skill sets that extends from financial and non-financial reporting experts to risk assurance specialists. You can expect to be involved in a variety of interesting and cutting edge projects that include, but are not limited to, Accounting Advisory Services, Capital Markets, ESG Assurance & Reporting, Risk Assurance Services and Corporate Governance.
What are we looking for
- BSc or MSc Degree (more details at the separate job descriptions)
- 0-2 years of working experience
- Excellent organizational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Confident and positive attitude
- Commitment to providing excellent quality work and building client relationships
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in materials produced
- Advanced level of critical thinking & judgment
- Tech Savvy and digital skills to be part of the Assurance transformation to digitisation
- Fluency in both Greek and English
- Military obligations fulfilled
Who we are
PwC in Greece is the largest professional services firm in the country, with premises in Athens, Thessaloniki, Patras and Ioannina with approximately 1800 employees. More than 295,000 people in 156 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. This enables us to provide top-quality industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to our clients.
Don’t miss the opportunity to develop yourself and grow your career in the global leading professional services firm in Greece.
All applicants will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.