We are much more than a world leader. We are more than 250,000 women and men sharing a unique experience every day, welcoming in the world. We care for millions of guests. Curiosity is what drives us, as is attention to others. We love the mixing of cultures. We share strong values: total commitment to our customers, sustainable performance, a winning mind-set, innovation, trust and respect.
We are proud of our differences. Yes, we are pioneers – and we always go the extra mile with boldness, imagination and passion.
A Little about us:
Novotel Athens is located in the center of Athens with 196 guest rooms and 6 suites, restaurant, bar, meeting rooms, swimming pool, Fitness, parking and panoramic rooftop, provides everything the discerning traveler looks for in a hotel with 4-star service and first-rate amenities. For the season 2023, the Hotel Novotel Athens is seeking an F&B Cost Controller.
- Control the Food and Beverage outlets in terms of waste and efficiency.
- Check and verify systems transactions / operations (POS, discounts, staff meals, settlements, lost postings, pricing etc.).
- Sort, count, identify, verify and track all material against invoices, orders, bills or other records.
- Data collection for the purpose of maintaining a record for internal audit.
- Control of movements, incoming - outgoing supplies, offers prices etc.
- Perform month-end inventory, with final balances to be reconciled with the general ledger month-end balance.
- Costing all recipes, inter-kitchen transfers and any food and beverage consumed by the hotel employees (staff meals).
- Submit monthly F&B Report for management review.
- Experience of food and beverage cost control within a hotel environment
- Experience with accounting system, POS systems and cost and inventory systems (i.e. Micros, MC and Οpera or similar)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Greek and English language
- Communication and interpersonal skills
Our Benefits Package:
- Career development opportunities in a wide range of training programmes
- Complimentary hot meals, breakfast and beverages provided daily
- Free parking
- Metro station is located within a few minutes' walk from the hotel
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.