Who do you want to become?
Are you our Future Leader? Are you ready to realize your potential? Are you searching for a real purpose and not “just another job”?
At the Sani/Ikos Group we take hospitality very seriously. As we expand with new Resort openings on an almost annual basis, our core purpose remains the same; encouraging guests to experience the Magic of togetherness as the World’s Leading Family & Beach ResortTM.
Whether you’re looking for a strong career path in the hospitality industry, to learn new skills that will set you apart from the competition or to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, our safe, strong, and sustainable environment might just be the perfect place for you.
AP Associate (CRF/APA023)
Office Location: Corfu | Greece
Contract: Full time / Seasonal
Your main responsibility
- Reviews, executes and records payments (PDC, Web-Banking) in a timely manner, resolving purchase orders and invoices discrepancies and ensuring controls and all approvals have been obtained according to authorization levels.
- Reviews and reconciles bank accounts and executes various banking tasks (i.e., deposits/withdrawals) according to cash management planning and standard procedures to ensure smooth operations and cash management.
- Develops recommendations for improvements, where appropriate, to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the petty cash process
- Performs employee payments/advances and petty cash replenishments by recording entry and verifying documentation to ensure smooth operations and purchasing.
- Performs daily and monthly reconciliations, and monthly closing processes, verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
Your main qualifications/skills
- Degree in Business Administration or Economics or Accounting and Finance
- MSc Degree considered an asset
- 1-3 years in a finance position preferred with executing payments or general accounting responsibility
- Professional Certifications (ex. ACCA, CIMA) are considered an asset
- Computer literate, Excel, MS Office, ERP Package.
- Fluency in English
What to expect from us
- Becoming a member of an organization that cares about its people, the environment, and the local communities.
- Have room to grow and develop via numerous opportunities for learning, professional development, and career advancement.
- Certainly not “just another job”, but a place where people connect for life, and the work that they do means so much to both guests and colleagues alike.
- Job safety and security in a continuously expanding and dynamic organization.
- Competitive remuneration package.
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job Applicants Privacy Notice page.